Veteran
Daps

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I dunno if you’re serious, but no lie I met a breh who does the same.

Traumatized from witnessing it because he slaughtered the prettiest one on the farm, but it was definitely delicious.

Real talk, it did give me a greater appreciation for life in general because I was literally playing with the goat one minute, and it was slowly bleeding out 10min later. And he didn’t tell me that that was the one he was going to kill:deadrose:

Yea that’s actually a not so great memory :patrice:
This is why my grandmother who grew up on a farm wouldn't allow goat or lamb meat in the house lol got her little friends knocked off growing up

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why my grandmother who grew up on a farm wouldn't allow goat or lamb meat in the house lol got her little friends knocked off growing up
:mjlol:
Naw it was fukked up cuz it literally was the most beautiful goat I’d ever seen. Shiny brown, even coat.

Then the joint was dead.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I ain’t touching anything from this brand anymore :picard:might as well file for bankruptcy
*Insert Wolverine meme holding a boars head pic in hand*

As a fellow NYCer, got good memories of getting a sandwich , soda , and chips.

Now??? A nikka boutta use actual chicken breast, turkey meat

This shyt a dub

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
*Insert Wolverine meme holding a boars head pic in hand*

As a fellow NYCer, got good memories of getting a sandwich , soda , and chips.

Now??? A nikka boutta use actual chicken breast, turkey meat

This shyt a dub

Yea it got me considering ditching deli meat all together, but they do have pre packed products from other brands. Still got to be cautious of it all. It's the easiest thing to make when looking for munchies so it's a shame this happened.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Yea it got me considering ditching deli meat all together, but they do have pre packed products from other brands. Still got to be cautious of it all. It's the easiest thing to make when looking for munchies so it's a shame this happened.
Bro I ain’t gon lie I feel you! Boars Head??

But I’m lowkey weak thinking about my future kids sandwiches looking mad brollic with the big ass chicken breast on white bread :mjlol: