Boar’s Head Plant Found With Mold, Mildew & Insects Following Listeria Outbreak

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why I kill my own goats
I dunno if you’re serious, but no lie I met a breh who does the same.

Traumatized from witnessing it because he slaughtered the prettiest one on the farm, but it was definitely delicious.

Real talk, it did give me a greater appreciation for life in general because I was literally playing with the goat one minute, and it was slowly bleeding out 10min later. And he didn’t tell me that that was the one he was going to kill:deadrose:

Yea that’s actually a not so great memory :patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn Boars head used to be quality.
I was smashing they smoked chicken and different cheeses when I went on my sandwich binge a few months ago. I hadn't grabbed none in a while but there was no reason for it. I just stopped. Planned on getting some again one day then I seen this shyt weeks ago :scust:.

I was buying a lot of that shyt lol. They got so many damn exotic lunch meats (pause) and exotic cheeses I was just trying shyt. Had a dawg ass salad bar at my shyt.

God is good to me. I somehow just avoid the worst of shyt at the right time.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if you’re serious, but no lie I met a breh who does the same.

Traumatized from witnessing it because he slaughtered the prettiest one on the farm, but it was definitely delicious.

Real talk, it did give me a greater appreciation for life in general because I was literally playing with the goat one minute, and it was slowly bleeding out 10min later. And he didn’t tell me that that was the one he was going to kill:deadrose:

Yea that’s actually a not so great memory :patrice:

I am somewhat serious, i've killed my own goat, bled it out, skinned it, disemboweled it, cleaned the intestines, washed the stomach lining, and cooked it.

But i've only done this 3 times in my life.

The majority of my meat is store brought like everyone else :snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I never order deli meat*, but I feel for the parents who order it to make sandwiches for their kids’ lunch.

This is terrible.

*I have NEVER purchased the prepackaged stuff and when my mom made my lunch as a kid, she never bought it either. You place your order at the counter and order something fresh. If there’s an issue you can take it right back to them immediately.
That sample was mandatory from My mom.
Had to make sure the butcher made it extra thin :ufdup:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The food quality in this country is pathetic compared to other countries

Pretty much indescribable... something one would have to experience

Trying to convey how robust something as simple as a bell pepper can actually taste is a hell of a task

Let along prepared dishes etc etc

Last edited:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a brief stint in industrial food production

On paper, the rules and regulations will keep the product and you well and safe.

On paper

A horde of low paid grossly overworked employees aren't gonna care about any of that shyt. Half of em gonna be gone in a few months anyway

This type of shyt should be placed in the fast food/alcohol/dope category: use sparingly ... this shyt already extremely unhealthy and it came out a goddamn factory

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Used to eat at this Deli in Uptown Chicago all the damn time and it was delicious ass Boars Head meats. Shout out to the London Broil with extra horseradish.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I am somewhat serious, i've killed my own goat, bled it out, skinned it, disemboweled it, cleaned the intestines, washed the stomach lining, and cooked it.

But i've only done this 3 times in my life.

The majority of my meat is store brought like everyone else :snoop:
Man, I applaud you. That’s amazing. You actually know how, and you’ve done it! You could actually survive in the woods.

If there aren’t any bears around :lolbron: