Boar’s Head Plant Found With Mold, Mildew & Insects Following Listeria Outbreak

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Half boars head chipotle chicken, half boars head buffalo chicken grilled with onions and melted Kraft cheese on a sesame hero with 3 sliced tomatoes, mayo and ketchup with plain cheese Doritos on the side and a tall glass of zero sugar Minute Maid strawberry Lemonade with ice. :ahh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I never order deli meat*, but I feel for the parents who order it to make sandwiches for their kids’ lunch.

This is terrible.

*I have NEVER purchased the prepackaged stuff and when my mom made my lunch as a kid, she never bought it either. You place your order at the counter and order something fresh. If there’s an issue you can take it right back to them immediately.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
:scust:

"
On line 1 there was a metal box covering a hydraulic pump. I asked for the covering to be removed. Heavy discolored meat build up was found on the pump itself, the inside covering, and the floor... When the cover was taken off an obvious odor filled the department.
Meat overspray on walls and large pieces of meat on the floor behind the line. Meat build up on the power cords of line 2."

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
dave-chappelle-stank-face.gif

I knew I was avoiding this market spot by my job that uses their deli meat for a reason. Never had it, but they got good reviews :ehh:

I'll continue to wait :hhh: