crying-gifs-10112013-04.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Knew that was Tommy from the beginning

Cheesy ass ending
I knew I was in denial over that being tommy...God that sucked. He had the jimmy mannerisms down and all in this final ep.

Best moment was Capone and his son.

Too bad Gillian got cut open, but what was the deal there? Was it just really showing that she was just crazy all along? I dunno.

Why would they kill Nucky tho? He's been based on the real guy since day one, and now they got caught up in the fictional storyline. Not a fan. Glad it's over already. Some good lines in this ep tho.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Well, that was pretty bad. No Willy? Why even have Chalky and Narcisse be apart of this season? Why introduce Joe Kennedy? Why introduce Cuba? The writers either got a lot of shyt axed or had no idea what they were doing.
You know I had problems with you all season but this post sums the entire season up to a T.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I knew I was in denial over that being tommy...God that sucked. He had the jimmy mannerisms down and all in this final ep.
Best moment was Capone and his son.

Too bad Gillian got cut open, but what was the deal there? Was it just really showing that she was just crazy all along? I dunno.

Why would they kill Nucky tho? He's been based on the real guy since day one, and now they got caught up in the fictional storyline. Not a fan. Glad it's over already. Some good lines in this ep tho.
I agree...the best scenes from this episode came from Al with his son, fronting with his brother :heh: and when he went to court with his gilded appearance.