Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about it, they might have frozen out Torrio a little too soon. He knows everybody and probably be a real thorn in their side if he wanted to. If I'm lucky and meyer I don't freeze out Torrio till Al and Nucky are both solved one way or the other.
Exactly, that scene where they're giving him the update/rundown on what happened the night before has me thinking.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Tonight, will find out if this show goes from Top 5 to not mentioned at all:leostare:

...Thank GAWD for Season 1-3: the epitome of gangster classic profound television piff:ohlawd:
you think season 3 was better than 4? Wasn't 3 the season with Margaret's insignificant arc that used up airtime and went nowhere? The hole that Pitt left was too fresh too, Other than rosetti and Harrow that season was kinda weak. Season 4 was one for the ages, more gangsters, more story, more blacks less Margaret = win

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Just started watching this series.... just wandering if yall still prefer the Robert De Niro version of Capone better?

giphy.gif

i know this was posted days ago but i'm just catching up reading the thread but can i just say....
i really don't like The Untouchables..the movie does nothing for me.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Kind of sad and feel like im being screwed by this show ending. I've watched since the beginning and I don't feel like they are ending it correctly. This season has been decent but there is so much more they could do with this show.
harrow, darmody, van helden, chalky, Rosetti, masseria all dead there is no one left to root for but the snake narcisse who has been made Lucky's gimp. Its over duke

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
They really saying fukk this show, we don't even have the usual marathon showing before the final episode :snoop:

I was looking fwd to chillin and watching the whole season before tonight's finale :to:

fukk u HBO :pacspit: