Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Daps
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/boardwalk-empire-finale-terence-winter-1201311105/

Interview with Buscemi, Scorsese and Winter on the final season

It makes sense they'd end it at the repeal of prohibition, since they started at the passing of that law. I do believe this was the end game all along, I just can't believe they always planned the time jump and shortened season.

I don't know why people keep saying the finale defines a series. As polarizing as the Sopranos finale is, it hasn't affected it's legacy at all. It's still considered top 2 by almost everyone even tho many hate the finale (well just the final scene) and others love it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense they'd end it at the repeal of prohibition, since they started at the passing of that law. I do believe this was the end game all along, I just can't believe they always planned the time jump and shortened season.

I don't know why people keep saying the finale defines a series. As polarizing as the Sopranos finale is, it hasn't affected it's legacy at all. It's still considered top 2 by almost everyone even tho many hate the finale (well just the final scene) and others love it.

The outlash from the Sopranos finale is the reason why i still wont netflix it. Same thing for lost. Its like good p*ssy but u nut too quick

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Chalky was very cac friendly this episode, his partner should've shot or raped that girl for lying.

The flashbacks are good at showing the difference between how the Commodore helped Nucky come up and how Nucky's not doing that without Jimmy, he's doing all this dirt for himself. The Kennedy conversation pointed that out too.
:dahell: cac friendly
Im sorry but the nikka had a Daughter the same age as that girl. Maybe that got to him!

These Burlesque dancers doe :noah:

THAT nikka JACKING OFF :russ:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I think that was sposed to be bumpy johnson that chalky killed. Dude might not be dead 4real
Are you crazy? The events took place in different years. Bumpy was in another damn state. Bumpy wasn't retarded like this guy was, he didn't act like a fukking ignorant c00n. This guy is dead , he got his head split by a hammer. Chalky did the right thing and get rid of the dead weight.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Are you crazy? The events took place in different years. Bumpy was in another damn state. Bumpy wasn't retarded like this guy was, he didn't act like a fukking ignorant c00n. This guy is dead , he got his head split by a hammer. Chalky did the right thing and get rid of the dead weight.

How exactly did he act like an "ignorant c00n"?

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
How exactly did he act like an "ignorant c00n"?
When they were in the chain gang, the guy was singing and shucking and acting stupid in front of Chalky. He couldn't use a phone and Chalky basically was carrying him while they were on the run . The guy had no plan while they were on the run .

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
When they were in the chain gang, the guy was singing and shucking and acting stupid in front of Chalky. He couldn't use a phone and Chalky basically was carrying him while they were on the run . The guy had no plan while they were on the run .
I watched bwhind thd episode and they confirmed it was a young bumpy johnson. Who imma believe? U or the people that made the show?