Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Habit

Banned
Daps
Nucky's story is supposed to be the central piece of the show, but his character is so weak, others outshine him on the reg.

I don't hate BE, its just ok, def not top tier.

Who cares if it is top tier? Nucky was even outshined by Jimmy and Van Aldren, there's not much you can do to make Nucky interesting. He's only there to connect all the players together. Go watch network tv if you don't understand what they trying to do with BE.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares if it is top tier? Nucky was even outshined by Jimmy and Van Aldren, there's not much you can do to make Nucky interesting. He's only there to connect all the players together. Go watch network tv if you don't understand what they trying to do with BE.

Lol @ me not understanding the show when you don't even realize Nuckys supposed to be the main character and the central figure of this show. Hes just wack plain and simple.

Like I said, the show is ok, not sure why you're feelings are hurt.

:manny:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol @ me not understanding the show when you don't even realize Nuckys supposed to be the main character and the central figure of this show. Hes just wack plain and simple.

Like I said, the show is ok, not sure why you're feelings are hurt.

:manny:

Yea Nucky really isnt that intriguing as a main character, but he's the primal link to the prohibition era so he is necessary, Its a good thing we have characters like the OGs plus Harrow, Van Alden, and Chalky to save this show
Capone is gonna be the central character in season 4-5 so we'll be saved :whew:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHutE2GGUQM&feature=relmfu]Boardwalk Empire - Gyp Rosetti's First Scene [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

:russ::russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:This is on tonight at the same time as the Pats/Ravens AND Hell on Wheels

Decisions...:mindblown:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
anyone else think somehow van alden is going to tie into the downfall of al capone later on in the series? like he'lll start fukking with elliot ness in the future or someshyt..

just saying :yeshrug:

Eli Porter

Rookie
Daps
mYesM.gif

It's nearly time