Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Far as annoying ass female characters go, Gilligan doesn't bother me much at all...she's reprehensible and all that, but I find her storylines interesting...as opposed to the likes of Carmella Soprano, Skylar White and Marget who i hate to get screentime half the time and actively cheer to be killed off...interested in seeing what smutdom she'll be involved in now that she's a madam

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I've said it before they should of killed Nucky instead of jimmy

or had jimmy go back under Nucky's wing and have nucky kill eli

Jimmy took the show to a new level...It's still good/entertaining but its not great

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Far as annoying ass female characters go, Gilligan doesn't bother me much at all...she's reprehensible and all that, but I find her storylines interesting...as opposed to the likes of Carmella Soprano, Skylar White and Marget who i hate to get screentime half the time and actively cheer to be killed off...interested in seeing what smutdom she'll be involved in now that she's a madam

Mag is ungrateful breh but she smart

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude Rosetti is a psychopath,
bashes old mans brains in just for saying "What Else?

Harrow got me jumpin out my seat cheering,

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I know I've said it before they should of killed Nucky instead of jimmy

or had jimmy go back under Nucky's wing and have nucky kill eli

Jimmy took the show to a new level...It's still good/entertaining but its not great

:stopitslime:

man, stop sucking jimmy's decomposing dikk. the show's about nucky thompson and you want them to kill him off in the 2nd season? use your goddamn brain.

buscemi's the star and he's awesome in it. if that's not good enough for you, there's like a thousand other great characters on the show.

get over jimmy already. his death is part of the story.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Harrow Da Gawd getting payback for Jimmy and Ang. While he's at it might as well pop Jillian before she tries to fukk Tommy.

:dead: @ Harrow Da Gawd, but for real though they need to develop his storyline more, he is one of my favorite characters on the show.