Reppin
NULL
This show don't know how to fall off, episode had me :whew:

Nucky and gillians conversation was :wow:

If nucky "employs" harrow and chulky to handle rosetti :ooh:

Daps
Nucky looked like peon in the presence of Andrew Mellon :whew:

you can tell callin him an interloper really stung

Yup...that's why he turned around and called that actor in Billie's apartment the same thing :russ:

Great fukking episode.

Mrs. Van Alden :wow:

Al Capone taking the reins :obama:

O'Banion's funny as fukk....I hate it has to be him :manny:

I knew Billie was a goner on that boardwalk tho I thought she was gonna get clapped. She looks like a little boy....I'm glad it was her :lolbron:

Nucky's a great character (outside of the simping :scusthov:). From him chewing out Gillian, holding court wit Mellon Buschemi had a great episode. And the previews make it seem like he's gonna step it up a notch :lawd:

I couldn't care less about the Owen-Margaret affair. I'm not mad at either one of them, I just don't give a fukk :yeshrug: I knew she was gonna get the diaphragm for herself but I thought she was gonna save face in front of the doctor and act like she was getting it for the other chick. Owen's likely dead by season's end and I say good riddance... they completely botched his character. They made him out to be trill as fukk the way he finished that IRA business in the bar in season 2 and he ain't did shyt since :shaq2:

Next episode looks dope as fukk

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:ooh: that was Hymie Weiss. He takes over from O banion. He's the only one who Capone legit feared

On October 11, 1926, Weiss was crossing State Street with four of his men to enter his headquarters, when two gunmen suddenly sprayed them with buckshot and submachine gun bullets from a nearby second-story window. Hymie and one of his men were instantly killed, the others wounded. Bullets from the fusillade sprayed and slightly damaged the cornerstone of the Holy Name Cathedral, Chicago directly across the street (the bullet wholes aren't visible today, but you can see there's a new layer of cement above it). The 28-year old gang boss was said to have left a fortune of $1.8 million dollars. Following his death, Weiss was buried at Mount Carmel Cemetery in the Chicago suburb of Hillside, Illinois. Vincent Drucci took over as head of the North Siders.

Weiss was said to have suffered from arterial cancer, which often gave him blinding headaches, dizziness, and fainting spells. Because of his illness, Hymie often said "I don't expect to live long, but I expect to live long enough.", which may explain his fearlessness while fighting Al Capone. It is also believed that Hymie Weiss was the first to use the infamous words 'Lets take him for a ride' when they were planning a hit on somebody.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: He's threatening to take out Thompson, Luciano, and Rothstein.

All three have plot armor protected by real life history. That means Gyp Rosetti made a promise he couldn't keep and will fail spectucarly.

killing Gyp Rossetti seems too predictable, i expect him to stay around longer
maybe he joins Rothstein, mayb somehow he joins Al Capone

:yeshrug:

And the bolded is the most unlikeliest shyt I've ever heard so far.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
That's what I said a while back and somebody else said his death this season would be too obvious. Let me fish the quotes.

depending on how they proceed with the timelines they may keep him on to act as the proverbial "thorn in my side" for a little while; he may not die this season, but he's not taking out any of the main characters

what year is it now? 23-24?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
depending on how they proceed with the timelines they may keep him on to act as the proverbial "thorn in my side" for a little while; he may not die this season, but he's not taking out any of the main characters

what year is it now? 23-24?

My bet was that Gyp goes down by the end of this season though. I know he's not going to end any of the non-fictional players of the show.

I don't believe he's extending to the next season either which is really my point here, dude seems like that seasonal villain.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My bet was that Gyp goes down by the end of this season though. I know he's not going to end any of the non-fictional players of the show.

I don't believe he's extending to the next season either which is really my point here, dude seems like that seasonal villain.

probably :manny:; good to fill this season; next season we see the rise of the names we know and love