Daps
Reppin
tropicana
god damn Gyp is a loser
still lives at home, gets sonned by his mom and sister
whines like a bytch in church,than steals change from a priest
than begs for his life by kissing ass
:heh:

on the flipside he don't pay rent/home cooked meals, sonned god and didn't die :manny:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
on the flipside he don't pay rent/home cooked meals, sonned god and didn't die :manny:

but he still spends his money paying whores to choke him while he masterbates:ufdup:

he got no girl:heh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
god damn Gyp is a loser
still lives at home, gets sonned by his mom and sister
whines like a bytch in church,than steals change from a priest
than begs for his life by kissing ass

that shyt was hilarious ill admit, when he was at church blaming God for his life
i dont know if it was supposed to be dramatic or flat out intentionally funny scene

no wonder he such a psychopath the way his mother stares at him like she's looking through your soul

Gianconda.jpg
:whoo: thats an ugly bytch

TRIPLE M

Daps
that shyt was hilarious ill admit, when he was at church blaming God for his life
i dont know if it was supposed to be dramatic or flat out intentionally funny scene

no wonder he such a psychopath the way his mother stares at him like she's looking through your soul

Gianconda.jpg
:whoo: thats an ugly bytch

thats his sis......his mom was the one in the middle speaking itallian to him
"GUISSEPPIE"!!!!

he lives in a house full of women and he still irons and lints his own suit
:deadrose:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Gyp's house reminds me of one of my closest homeboy's house back in New York. House full of women clowning his ass all day. Mom's was whipping out embarrassing pictures, sisters kicking his door open not even knocking while we try play video games and shyt. Dude was meek inside the house but outside nobody would know and would never try him :wtf:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i agree with those who say last night was a solid ep. I kinda want to know where the Gillian storyline is going already to kinda get it overwith. How relevant is this chick anymore anyway? We'll see next week because it looks like Nucky puts her in her place.

I didn't like Gyp at first, but he's grown on me as a character & actor. That monologue in the church had me like :wow:........and then he fukked the priest up i was like :stopitslime:. The writers a lil' extra reckless with showing how crazy he is & all, but whatever.

Him living with his mom shows how badly Massaria has him by the balls...probably only pays him enough to cop his suits. :heh:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Him living with his mom shows how badly Massaria has him by the balls...probably only pays him enough to cop his suits. :heh:
Let's not kid ourselves here. Gyp was a big enough bootlegger that he could sit at the table with guys like Nucky, Rothstein and Remus.

He's living with his mom because he's 'the man of the house' in the absence of his father(who I assume is dead). We know how much importance the Italians place on family, especially in those days.

Daps
Let's not kid ourselves here. Gyp was a big enough bootlegger that he could sit at the table with guys like Nucky, Rothstein and Remus.

He's living with his mom because he's 'the man of the house' in the absence of his father(who I assume is dead). We know how much importance the Italians place on family, especially in those days.

I feel the writers have been inconsistent here. On the one hand, he was at the table with AR and Remus and was trying to place a very large order, but then they show him at home and they make it seem like that's his only suit (if not his only suit, they made it seem like it was a major investment for him). Plus living at home is one thing, but it didn't quite seem like a luxurious apartment... looked no better than the place Margaret's peoples were staying in.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I feel the writers have been inconsistent here. On the one hand, he was at the table with AR and Remus and was trying to place a very large order, but then they show him at home and they make it seem like that's his only suit (if not his only suit, they made it seem like it was a major investment for him). Plus living at home is one thing, but it didn't quite seem like a luxurious apartment... looked no better than the place Margaret's peoples were staying in.

mitch was cleaning up those kicks like they was his only decent pair :manny:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
i agree with those who say last night was a solid ep. I kinda want to know where the Gillian storyline is going already to kinda get it overwith. How relevant is this chick anymore anyway? We'll see next week because it looks like Nucky puts her in her place.

I didn't like Gyp at first, but he's grown on me as a character & actor. That monologue in the church had me like :wow:........and then he fukked the priest up i was like :stopitslime:. The writers a lil' extra reckless with showing how crazy he is & all, but whatever.

I assume Gyp has money, and just stays at home because of his Italian heritage to take care of the ladies. Anybody robbing whole shipments shouldn't be broke.

TRIPLE M

Daps
I assume Gyp has money, and just stays at home because of his Italian heritage to take care of the ladies. Anybody robbing whole shipments shouldn't be broke.

because he wastes all his money on whores to choke him:heh:

and like what was said..if he had money he wouldnt be living in that shythole apartment, he wouldve at least bought his family a house

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
because he wastes all his money on whores to choke him:heh:

and like what was said..if he had money he wouldnt be living in that shythole apartment, he wouldve at least bought his family a house

Maybe they are from the old school and don't want to leave the house. Anyone with direct mob ties BETTER be able to afford a house for themselves. I'm guessing he's on some old time Italian steez i won't pretend to know about:ehh:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Maybe they are from the old school and don't want to leave the house. Anyone with direct mob ties BETTER be able to afford a house for themselves. I'm guessing he's on some old time Italian steez i won't pretend to know about:ehh:

my grandma tryna die in her wack ass apartment

:salute: to pride