Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
she was probably lying about being on the rag to get Richard to take Tommy out of the house

that's how i took it.

gillian is soo sexy..she can bathe me any time.

anyone have a preview for next week?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margaret continues to annoy me. She plays the victim with Eli's wife, failing to mention that (A) she threw away a massive amount of Nucky's money; and (B) she's having an affair with his bodyguard. Nucky at least is honest when he F's you.

Gillian now has a body so she can inherit Jimmy's estate. It's funny, it makes her look less crazy and more crazy at the same time.

I would have liked to see what Capone, Rothstein, and Chalky do during the Easter holidays. Oh, and Van Alden. I bet Easter dinner with Van Alden is fun!

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
this episode was dope... it wasnt one of the best but nucky and eli's interaction was cool... and right when ur kinda feeling for eli... nucky reminds u this nicca tried to kill him...

i dont really hate margaret like that... its crazy how good jimmys mom looks naked shes gotta be atleast 37

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Harrow's story with the girl ends quick, couldn't stand Gillian's. For goodness sakes, give us more Rothstein.

Worst episode of the season.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
2 buttcheeks episodes in a row. :what: i dont mind a slow moving ep to get things rolling to the conclusion, but these last 2 could have been smashed into one and get on with the season

killacal

Banned
Daps
The writers are just fukking up all over the place :beli:
Nuck is getting annoying with the one line remarks :what:
Margaret with her double entendres "I cant juggle like you" :what:
"Its too late to learn" Lemme guess your pregnant :beli:
Rosetti just gonna keep beating people up :what:
How cool he snaps and beats up a priest whats next a pregnant woman :beli:
Eli just gonna keep on begging?... nikka...you tried to kill him :what:
Harrows that dude but the mothafukker cant get out more then one word at at time unless hes threatening to kill someone :what:
Jillian was just corny, it was obvious she was gonna kill that dude when she said lets take a bath. Dude was so corny, so this bytch is fukking u in a mansion, her husband is missing, she wants to call you James, refuses to answer any of your questions, and you let her blindfold you and massage you in a tub to sleep :what:
Another fukking stupid episode :snoop:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was over the endless Easter dinner prayers, sorry :lawd:

Killing Jimmy was the worst thing this show did, but not focusing on Capone, Rothstein, or Luciano this season is a disservice.

At least, Harold got screentime. :rudy:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
They are setting a lot of shyt up for the end of this season and next season. They are getting ready for the war between Masseria and Luciano/Rothstein. Nucky was trying to repair the relationship between him and Margeret. Nucky and Eli are getting back together as brother's should. Gyp Rosetti is gonna be on the front lines in the upcoming war. Gillian is making power moves and drowning Jimmy lookalikes. It was a solid episode.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
They are setting a lot of shyt up for the end of this season and next season. They are getting ready for the war between Masseria and Luciano/Rothstein. Nucky was trying to repair the relationship between him and Margeret. Nucky and Eli are getting back together as brother's should. Gyp Rosetti is gonna be on the front lines in the upcoming war. Gillian is making power moves and drowning Jimmy lookalikes. It was a solid episode.

word shyt was kinda slow but I found it good as a set-up episode. If they started with Nuck and Eli cool nigggas woulda been like "but how they just gonna be back on good terms like nothing happened" Ya wanna see that gangster shihit let it build up. I know Mickey ain't gonna be happy having to share that top spot :youngsabo:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting tired of u ADD fakkits who want shootouts and blood every episode. Go watch SOA if u want mindless, unrealistic drivel. I thought Gillian was sick for fukking with kid, and even though she still is, she is smart and conniving. I wonder how Harrow is going to deal with it since he knows the truth but cant do anything since hes dependent on Gillian. Good to see Harrow possible have a GF. I think Margaret is going to leave Nucky. Gyp is the biggest ingrate on tv now