“BMF” on Starz is The Worst Show on Television

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They got a new season out? I never got into Power but I'd caught up on BMF and was enjoying it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Original Power was great for 3 seasons and then it began to fall off

Power 2 with Tariq, is ok but silly…

Power 3 raising kanan… its ok, because they actually have actors in it

Power 4 with Tommy.. i like this one because they have actors as well, but sometimes the writing is bad for some episodes

Then this BMF shyt.. is a complete fukkery joke because u putting these 2 chainz, neyo, and other trash rappers/musicians with no acting skills in it trying to hype Atlanta up…Put real actors in the show and not tubi motherfukkers

Power was trash off the bat. Premise immediately didn’t make sense. His wife didn’t want him to stop selling drugs, that alone is so retarded idk how they got greenlit.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
1st season of BMF gave me high hopes. This shyt is absolute garbage - garbage acting, character development, editing and storyline . I don’t wtf they are thinking.

Raising Kanan is by far the best of 50’s current shows but the last episodes of the most recent season were ridiculous

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The Power Universe is the best thing on Starz.

Hightown would be second.

I tried watching BMF a few weeks ago and couldn't make it past the first 3 episodes because the acting was so bad but also the profit values and overall vibe is just off.

You could Starz didn't put as much money behind that compared to all the Power Universe and Hightown.

Raising Kanan is the best spin off and I'm undecided on how I'd rank Book 2 and Force because Book 2 for the first two seasons was just meh but season 3 was the best by far.

Force suffers similarly despite feeling the closest in tone to OG Power but Tommy's character just doesn't seem convincing, a white dude from NY singlehandedly taking down the Irish mob and forcing Black gangs to submit to him and his ideas and not one person has put a bullet in his head (which I wouldn't expect since he's the star)...I like Tommy but c'mon now 🙄, he's like a video game character. To me Diamond, Jenard, and a few of the other cast members have been the main attraction of Force.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
50 Cent’s shows are indeed trash, but I can’t even be too mad at him because he’s put out positive content like “For Life” and I barely hear anything about that.

A little bit of ignorance here and there ain’t too bad if you balance it out with shows like Abbott Elementary. :ehh: