“BMF” on Starz is The Worst Show on Television

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
By the time these nikkas came around they was basically vultures picking at the corpses of Detroit and Atlanta.
That's the he problem. Everyone wasn't eating. I understand the idea behind black market stuff and getting it how you can but this wasn't a Panama situation, where the whole hood could eat. They were basically picking bones. Did they turn any of that into legit business? Cause that's what I would have done. But eh

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That's the he problem. Everyone wasn't eating. I understand the idea behind black market stuff and getting it how you can but this wasn't a Panama situation, where the whole hood could eat. They were basically picking bones. Did they turn any of that into legit business? Cause that's what I would have done. But eh
You’d be surprised how effective trickle down economics actually works in the hood

According to Atlanta, yes they funded a lot of folks businesses or college educations

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You’d be surprised how effective trickle down economics actually works in the hood
Oh I know it works in smaller locales if people have that intention.

According to Atlanta, yes they funded a lot of folks businesses or college educations
I hope so. Otherwise what was it all for?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Putting these snoop dogs, 2 chainz, lil baby, city girls, etc in these roles even just for cameos or 2 episodes is a waste…

But these shows is trying to attract the hip hop crowd instead of putting good actors in to play actual roles of drug couriers, dirty accountants, car salesmen etc etc..

Next thing u know da baby will play Jeezy and meek mill playing gucci mane

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Putting these snoop dogs, 2 chainz, lil baby, city girls, etc in these roles even just for cameos or 2 episodes is a waste…

But these shows is trying to attract the hip hop crowd instead of putting good actors in to play actual roles of drug couriers, dirty accountants, car salesmen etc etc..

Next thing u know da baby will play Jeezy and meek mill playing gucci mane

naaah I liked snoop as the preacher ... when he pulled that desert Byrd out in church :russ:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Meech is super meech. Every episode he busting his guns. Getting a new connect. Knocking a nikka out in a fight and now saving a stripper.

Terry is super simp. The actor had some potential but now I struggle to see him getting any meaningful roles in the future. He's being dragged down by Meech bad acting and crappy scripts production and directing

Lala not gonna waste time discussing her acting

Mama and Papa Meech are legit actors but they can't save this trash.

Lamar and B Mickie were good actors but the script took them down especially Lamar character.

Some scenes will give you a seizure the way the camera moves all over the place

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Saw part of an episode for the first time yesterday, definitely came off as a BET original series with a slightly higher production budget.

lol 50 knows his target market.