“BMF” on Starz is The Worst Show on Television

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Power Universe is the best thing on Starz.

Hightown would be second.

I tried watching BMF a few weeks ago and couldn't make it past the first 3 episodes because the acting was so bad but also the profit values and overall vibe is just off.

You could Starz didn't put as much money behind that compared to all the Power Universe and Hightown.

Raising Kanan is the best spin off and I'm undecided on how I'd rank Book 2 and Force because Book 2 for the first two seasons was just meh but season 3 was the best by far.

Force suffers similarly despite feeling the closest in tone to OG Power but Tommy's character just doesn't seem convincing, a white dude from NY singlehandedly taking down the Irish mob and forcing Black gangs to submit to him and his ideas and not one person has put a bullet in his head (which I wouldn't expect since he's the star)...I like Tommy but c'mon now 🙄, he's like a video game character. To me Diamond, Jenard, and a few of the other cast members have been the main attraction of Force.

I agree. But it's because the writing in these shows are not that good so it will always feel slightly cheesy and not really developed. With better writers, Tommy taking over could be believable. Alpo....came to DC from NYC...knew nobody and got busy. Now I know Alpo is black and Tommy is white but, with better writing it wouldn't matter. Only reason why Alpo made it down in DC was because he hooked up with Wayne Perry, Curt Bone and a few other cats. Wayne Perry was basically a serial killer so Alpo being his money man was enough to have everybody in DC fall back :hubie:That's what they tried to do with Diamond's character but, he's not thorough enough to show how he could command respect and force people to not fukk with Tommy.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
The writers clearly is all about trying to connect with the younger crowd, the LGBTQ community and want everything to be glamorous by having rappers in it with no skills whatsoever

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
wait BMF is byke :damn:
I didn't even realize it.....we up :blessed:

do they ever explain what happened to Meech's first born?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Season 1 was great, season 2 was weak and season 3 looking corny. They writing this shyt too fast but it’s still entertaining af.

They should’ve never wrote off Lamar’s character. The whole season 1 was based around him
Lamar had more superpowers than the X-Men. He was comical.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
They'll be good if they stop creating these unnecessary characters with these dumb ass storylines. Henrietta is unnecessary and 2chainz getting killed off in what the 3-4 episode (???) this season isn't needed