Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Face it while nobody here has played this yet it still looks meh with a huge ass budget. I want to like it too so im not hating but fukk judging by the eye test it looks average as fukk, like wait for a flash sale average
Looks like KOF XIV, which is not a good thing

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I know it's not done but :dayum:

They shouldn't have shown a video with no music...Castlevania's music adds so much to the overall atmosphere of their games. Not to mention, the map itself here looks rather bland.

We'll see but after Mighty No. 9 looked mediocre in previews and turned out as such, I dunno.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know it's not done but :dayum:

They shouldn't have shown a video with no music...Castlevania's music adds so much to the overall atmosphere of their games. Not to mention, the map itself here looks rather bland.

We'll see but after Mighty No. 9 looked mediocre in previews and turned out as such, I dunno.

For what it's worth, I trust IGA more than I trust Inafune.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Boss looks dope and the game over all looks good but the enemy death animations need some work. And they need to hurry up with this shyt....it shouldn't take this long to do 2D game. I funded "Divinity: Original Sin 2" on Kickstarter a couple years ago and it's already out.

Fred.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Ya know I really dont like the character model. The aesthetic they had in the concept art (below) promoting the kickstarter look better to me. Why not go with that style??? 3d models they are using look ugly and lifeless (Prob can say the same for the backgrounds too). Same with how Capcom is doing with MegaMan 11, he looks bad. More developers need to look at ArcSystemworks and see how they do 3d models and make them look 2d. They even revealed their secrets at a gaming panel....its out there....copy it. Guilty Gear Revelator and upcoming DBZ game are prime examples of how 2d should look in 2017 (or 2018). No excuses really.

827e1546856ec3d6fead164e83abbf6f_original.png