Bloodline - Season 3 (Official Thread)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
LOL @ John wearing the same thing for 8 straight episodes, more or less, infested with sweat and smoke, and alcohol coming out of his pours, a near masterful performance by Mclachlan....Deconstruction of a once controlled, certain man, who had his place in the world, and was sure about a few things. Had a family. Had a role. It's all unraveled on him, day by day.

I would have cut Leguizamo from the series, good performance, though it's Benny Blanco as Florida beach scum, but adds nothing. Distraction.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Disagree on that, his arc, along with Meg, and Kevin's and Gilbert were the most compelling to me, 8 episodes in. I am guilty of watching these less then entirely 100% attentively over the weekend, what exactly is Gilbert supplying the Cubans with? The logical knowledge I have of Caribbean/Florida drug trafficking seems to be failing me here, as the Cubans seem to be buying product of some kind from Gilbert, weapons?

"It was someone in YOUR organization......You told me you were partners in the organization....."

"In the fukking BOAT YARD DUDE....." :mjlol:

killed me.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
LOL @ John wearing the same thing for 8 straight episodes, more or less, infested with sweat and smoke, and alcohol coming out of his pours, a near masterful performance by Mclachlan....Deconstruction of a once controlled, certain man, who had his place in the world, and was sure about a few things. Had a family. Had a role. It's all unraveled on him, day by day.

I would have cut Leguizamo from the series, good performance, though it's Benny Blanco as Florida beach scum, but adds nothing. Distraction.
Im thinking he was gonna be on some shyt, but nah! he was just there only to
pop himself?!?! :martin:
anyway...
this season started off like it was gonna be great, but just took that swan dive into dumb shyt for no fukkin reason at all!
that ending :sadbagmj:
PEVYL.gif