Bloodline - Season 3 (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Episode 9 :what:

Episode 10 :beli:

Great show but wasn't feeling how it ended at all.

Just finished. Kinda weird ending
Kevin you fukk up. How you forget the gps :mjlol: Throw that dumb fukk under the jail :blessed:

John - I want to turn myself in :mjcry:
Cop - Yeah man I dont really give a shyt, Im quitting. :ld:
John - :dwillhuh: :why:
John lost his fukking mind. And he lost his wife the moment he told that therapist "I don't care..." :heh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Love this show but it didn't go out with a bang like I thought it would..... Honestly I'm kind of disappointed.... :francis:

ep 9 had me like :mindblown:... shyt was making no sense... I kinda wanted to turn it off and bush the rest of the show but I pressed on....

All the Rayburns do is lie..lie..lie....i mean gotdamn they even lie to each other when each of em already know the truth... :picard:

anyway it was a good ride.... was looking forward to the whole family burning in hell from some tragic accident.... but oh well.... :salute:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
John about to fall apart up there, I already know Kevin is going to absolutely fukk everything up.

John with that super heel turn on the bench :banderas: got Eric making himself look like a crazed man in there. Being the sacrificial lamb :wow:

Chelsea throwing Meg under the bus now :ooh:

This Tales from the Crypt/Are You Afraid of the Dark ass opening scene :russ:

Lawyer had Kevin about to confess on that witness stand :mjlol:

Meg out here living a lie :gucci: "Meg and I have really bonded over being parentless" :mjlol:

Danny's son gonna testify and SINK THE FAMILY??? :damn:

That female prosecutor is kinda attractive sometimes... :jbhmm:... :ehh:... did my Googles, her name is Christina Pumariega

Kevin's wife snooping around :beli:

Wait I'm confused, who is this random woman? Is Sally hallucinating her mother being there?

These wives brehs. THESE fukkING WIVES! plotting and scheming on the Rayburns #HOH #GMB

Sally gonna crack under the pressure :damn:

Sally sinking the family :manny:

:whew: Sally with the last minute save.

Sally with the face turn! :gladbron: :mjlol: making up more lies :mjlol:

What kind of fukkery is Sally plotting with Roy?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Episode 9 :what:

Episode 10 :beli:

Great show but wasn't feeling how it ended at all.
Same, I need brehs to catch up and explain ep 9 to me. The acting was great in that episode even tho I felt like they jumped the shark with the storyline.

i don't know if I was :to:, :blessed:, or :beli: seeing kevin get caught, y'all just can't do shyt right :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
John about to fall apart up there, I already know Kevin is going to absolutely fukk everything up.

John with that super heel turn on the bench :banderas: got Eric making himself look like a crazed man in there. Being the sacrificial lamb :wow:

Chelsea throwing Meg under the bus now :ooh:

This Tales from the Crypt/Are You Afraid of the Dark ass opening scene :russ:

Lawyer had Kevin about to confess on that witness stand :mjlol:

Meg out here living a lie :gucci: "Meg and I have really bonded over being parentless" :mjlol:

Danny's son gonna testify and SINK THE FAMILY??? :damn:

That female prosecutor is kinda attractive sometimes... :jbhmm:... :ehh:... did my Googles, her name is Christina Pumariega

Kevin's wife snooping around :beli:

Wait I'm confused, who is this random woman? Is Sally hallucinating her mother being there?

These wives brehs. THESE fukkING WIVES! plotting and scheming on the Rayburns #HOH #GMB

Sally gonna crack under the pressure :damn:

Sally sinking the family :manny:

:whew: Sally with the last minute save.

Sally with the face turn! :gladbron: :mjlol: making up more lies :mjlol:

What kind of fukkery is Sally plotting with Roy?
Shut up, bish :pacspit:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I should've watched a season 2 refresher before digging my teeth into this season :heh: but I completely forgot that Gilbert still has that tape :damn:

Kevin is a dumbass :mjlol: didn't even attempt to cop any pleas when Bell asked if he killed Marco :mjlol:

So that's the guy Diana was going out on dates with :beli:

Diana would be a dime if she hit the gym and put on like 20-30 lbs. She looks malnourished right now.

Heart attack hitting Roy :damn:

HE KILLED HIMSELF?!? :mindblown: :damn:

Kevin whining in season 1 about Danny moving drugs and now he's in shyt up to his eyeballs with the Cubans :heh:

John out here get cucked :pachaha:

:dahell: @ that ending :what:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:deadmanny: at "spiritual Kevin"...."maybe you need to step back a little, get some perspective"

I don't remember why John and his wife split up, I don't remember him cheating on her, but that seemed to be implied in a scene with his wife.

:laff: at Mario Van Peeples, he did a good job directing the third episode and @JahFocus CS saying he looks like David Clarke.

In general, there is too much choppy editing and cutting back and forth, transitions, it's distracting.

Last edited: