Bloodhounds...Action-Adventure Kung-Fu Korean Boxing crime flick :fire: Netflix June 9th!!!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:I knew something was weird how the character disappeared gotdamn off a DUI they do that?!:gucci::picard:
Yeah, in Korea and Japan they don't play with DUIs and drug use. That actress is pretty much hated over there due to that

They have her out here working part time at a bar due to that. From what I recall she's was a child actress too, so she was deep in the game.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, in Korea and Japan they don't play with DUIs and drug use. That actress is pretty much hated over there due to that

They have her out here working part time at a bar due to that. From what I recall she's was a child actress too, so she was deep in the game.
she was in possibly the greatest Korean movie ever, The Man From Nowhere:

No one was hurt in that incident. Let her live! She's only 22!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
she was in possibly the greatest Korean movie ever, The Man From Nowhere:

No one was hurt in that incident. Let her live! She's only 22!

Yeah, that film was amazing, and I recommend anybody who hasn't seen it to watch it

I agree that she's only 22 and nobody got harmed. However, they take that stuff seriously in Korea and Japan. Also in Korea, they're extra hard on women because male entertainers have gotten away with worse, but she's public enemy #1 there. Her career might be done there, but it goes to show you how different cultures can be because over here it's just a slap on the wrist. I don't think she should be canceled like this, and it does suck you can tell they had to change everything up with the last 2 episodes. The director did her a solid leaving her in though because she was supposed to be recast

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this and overall really enjoyed it. The best thing about the show was the friendship that develops between the 2 leads and all the shyt they go through to get some peace. It's many times they are overmatched in a :damn:situation that had me wondering how they would get out of it. Really good camerawork and showcase of boxing. A couple scenes in particular were :whew:. Good knifework as well.

The villain is :demonic:throughout and has a top level #2 goon.

There were some pacing issues, where I felt the momentum should have been higher or situations taken more seriously. There is some cheesiness, but not too much.

Didn't realize how much of a factor Covid would play in the series.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really liked this. Some of it was tropey, but all shows are. Not at all realistic, but once you accepted it within its own world, it was great