Bloodhounds...Action-Adventure Kung-Fu Korean Boxing crime flick :fire: Netflix June 9th!!!

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
I just saw this is based of one of those webtoons of the same name.. show was :banderas:the whole time

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
one step closer to a Holyland live action :mjgrin:

I'm only on ep 3, but this is pretty good. As somebody from the deep south, it's weird watching everyone react to COVID in a big city setting. We went from being terrified cause reports were folks were dropping dead in the streets to folks not giving a shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Netflix being retarded with the account sharing shıt, might uninstall and just watch illegally.

Edit: yup, fụck Netflix forever. I'm only on episode 2, solid show so far.

Damn breh?:dahell:

You finna heel turn on me and join @daemonova??:scusthov:

Don’t do this… The Alliance needs you:damn:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first 5 episodes and this is very good. I'll finish the final 3 this weekend. I like the chemistry between the cast, they've created a world with a lot of intrigue and did a great job introducing character's motivations.

Also didn't realize the character that plays Hyun-Joo is the actress that was canceled due to a DUI. It's probably her last role for awhile then because they're serious about that stuff in Asian countries

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This may have been the best korean joint i've ever watched and a top tier show period

There's been other korean shows that were very good but stretched out for far too long. This one was just the right amount of episodes and had so much unexpected deaths and heartbreak but with a satisfying as fukk ending.

shyt got real in ep 6 jesus christ allahu akbar

10/10

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You guys weren't joking about episode 6.

That was some red wedding type of shyt right there. What I like about this show each character is cunning, and they're not like your typical show where the antagonist is not as cunning as the protagonist team. E1-E6 really felt like a tug-o-war because there were moments where both groups had the advantage and it got taken away. Doo-Young selling like that was tough to watch because if you're in this game you can't have loved ones like that because we see the results if you get caught.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally finished the series and after watching the final episode. It made me realize this show is what a Yakuza tv series could look like. I felt how they fought in the final episode felt like that

Also, I wonder if they had to change the story a bit with episode 7&8 due to
The actress that plays Hyun-Ju(Kim Saeron) got canceled in Korea due to a DUI. It felt kinda weird how she just walked away like that and I remember reading Koreans wanted her out of the paint, so I wonder if that somewhat changed the direction of the final 2 episodes

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this show as aight. I wish there was a little more action. But it was good none the less. Not something I want to overhype, but good.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally finished the series and after watching the final episode. It made me realize this show is what a Yakuza tv series could look like. I felt how they fought in the final episode felt like that

Also, I wonder if they had to change the story a bit with episode 7&8 due to
The actress that plays Hyun-Ju(Kim Saeron) got canceled in Korea due to a DUI. It felt kinda weird how she just walked away like that and I remember reading Koreans wanted her out of the paint, so I wonder if that somewhat changed the direction of the final 2 episodes
:ohhh:I knew something was weird how the character disappeared gotdamn off a DUI they do that?!:gucci::picard: