Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't played Dark Souls 2, so IDK if I should play that first since it's older or jump right into bloodbourne :patrice:
You aren't elite. Don't even think about playing the souls games.

Way to casual for a rereal challenge

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You aren't elite. Don't even think about playing the souls games.

Way to casual for a rereal challenge

I already beat Demons Souls and Dark Souls already :camby:

Didn't get DS2 because I figured it would get remastered for the PS4. Been a souls fan for a long time lil nikka :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I already beat Demons Souls and Dark Souls already :camby:

Didn't get DS2 because I figured it would get remastered for the PS4. Been a souls fan for a long time lil nikka :ufdup:
:leon: a black man with a mowhawk I should have known you were some type of dork

edit.

this was wrong to say.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Dell is offering a $25 gift card for customers who are preordering Bloodborne from their website. The $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card, which is a limited time offer, will be sent via email between 10 to 20 days. So, if you were looking for a good deal for the PS4 exclusive, this offer may be as good as it gets before release. While you are at it, you might also want to pick up the Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide, which is currently 22% off on Amazon. Check out the deals for both, as well as other videogame deals, below this paragraph.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=US&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181536

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Dell is offering a $25 gift card for customers who are preordering Bloodborne from their website. The $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card, which is a limited time offer, will be sent via email between 10 to 20 days. So, if you were looking for a good deal for the PS4 exclusive, this offer may be as good as it gets before release. While you are at it, you might also want to pick up the Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide, which is currently 22% off on Amazon. Check out the deals for both, as well as other videogame deals, below this paragraph.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=US&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181536

a dell gift card :mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
According to a translation of the update from Gematsu, up to three players will be able to join an online cooperative game and take on bosses. Players can search for other players to join or choose to host their own game for random players as they did in Bloodborne's predecessor, Dark Souls. However, players can also exchange passwords to find specific cooperative games and play with friends if they wish.

In terms of PvP, Bloodborne also sounds a lot like Dark Souls. You can choose to invade other players, and are vulnerable to invasions if you've started a cooperative session or were trying to invade as well. If you defeat the other player, you'll receive a reward.

The website also details some features we've learned about previously, including the asynchronous multiplayer messages you can leave for other players in the world, and the randomly Chalice Dungeons, which you can play with friends as well and share online.

Finally, the website states that Bloodborne will get a day one update that will optimize online play and performance.