Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bums B? I have 3 of them things. Ain't my fault I use it for a Netflix box most of the time and the shyt don't auto turn off overnight. :mjcry:

UhHBtLr.jpg

Loving the unnecessary proof of ownership, lol.:lolbron:

Yeah, I hate that shyt too that it doesn't auto-turn off for that. I hate using them for movies/tv shyt in general, but they (Sony) still haven't made a dedicated media center remote for the damn thing yet.:scust: I've seen a few 3rd party ones, but Ionno about taking that ride.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Loving the unnecessary proof of ownership, lol.:lolbron:

Yeah, I hate that shyt too that it doesn't auto-turn off for that. I hate using them for movies/tv shyt in general, but they (Sony) still haven't made a dedicated media center remote for the damn thing yet.:scust: I've seen a few 3rd party ones, but Ionno about taking that ride.

Just saying, bums aint the word to be addressing me with, :yeshrug: I have motherfukkin remotes on reserve.

Either way, I should have had it charged. :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is my first Souls game, but anytime I've heard people talk about how difficult they are I would always go :smugfavre: because I feel pretty confident about my skills with a controller..

Today I've been humbled:francis:

These werewolves have killed me about 4 times now.:mjcry:

I'm gonna have to take a break and revise my strategy.
:dead:

Not gonna be able to play this for a couple weeks. I'm jealous. :mjcry:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Motherfukking remote died with second boss needing one more hit. :mindblown:

Make sure your controllers are fully charged hunters. :mjcry:

I had the 2nd boss in the graveyard down to a 1/4 of health left..when all of a sudden a friend notification popped up on the screen and completely pulled me out of the game.

I was :wtb: at first but now i'm :russ: thinking back to it.

sidenote: I read this AM that for the Sony Headphones there is a sound pack for the game in the headphone app. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Even without this pack, playing with headphones is already :damn:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my first Souls game, but anytime I've heard people talk about how difficult they are I would always go :smugfavre: because I feel pretty confident about my skills with a controller..

I'm almost afraid to pick my copy up on the way home. Will be my first Souls game as well.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I had the 2nd boss in the graveyard down to a 1/4 of health left..when all of a sudden a friend notification popped up on the screen and completely pulled me out of the game.

I was :wtb: at first but now i'm :russ: thinking back to it.

sidenote: I read this AM that for the Sony Headphones there is a sound pack for the game in the headphone app. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Even without this pack, playing with headphones is already :damn:

lol, Same dude I'm talking about. This nikka reck't me while my shyt was uncharged. Hit me with a Goku combo. :sadbron:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Mini review after getting to the 1st boss (I played and beat Demon's Souls before playing this so my experience is a bit skewed). Consider myself a Souls series vet.

- So far difficulty level is on par with Dark Souls 2. Demon's and DS1 was much more unforgiving in the opening levels.
- Blood vials are like the grass items in Demon Souls for healing
- Don't worry about saving your blood money....upgrade your weapons/gear and shoot/heal all the time. Enemy drops blood and bullets all the time.
- You won't miss shields at all. The gun is almost like a counter/parry weapon...knock enemy back, then insta-kill move.
- Large enemies are disappointing so far, use fire and then easy kill. Thats it. You can 2-hit kill them wit the move I stated above.
- I'm having fun wit this. The atmosphere, characters and lore so far are great as always wit the Souls series.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
lol, Same dude I'm talking about. This nikka reck't me while my shyt was uncharged. Hit me with a Goku combo. :sadbron:

not gonna lie it took me a minute to beat him. Leveled up my vitality and stamina, and rolled with the axe, transforming it to 1-handed for most of the fight.

did you make it to the 2nd stage of the fight though?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Does your starting class determine what starting weapons you get to choose from?

Cuz I got the same set up as the guy in the commercial.

-DMP-

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

:mjcry:Damn breh. I get my copy tomorrow. And this my first Souls game as well:mjcry:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
not gonna lie it took me a minute to beat him. Leveled up my vitality and stamina, and rolled with the axe, transforming it to 1-handed for most of the fight.

did you make it to the 2nd stage of the fight though?

Yeah, I only had to smack dude once more for him to die. :dead: