Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
who else is waiting for that strategy guide/youtube video on how to make the most op char lol...

i know yall are gonna hate but idgaf... if theres an op option to success im gonna take it!!

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
who else is waiting for that strategy guide/youtube video on how to make the most op char lol...

i know yall are gonna hate but idgaf... if theres an op option to success im gonna take it!!

I've been doing a little research on my build, havent heard of anything that is OP at this point, but this was a good place to start:

EDIT: Can't seem to figure out how to put the link in a spoiler....

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...your-starting-class-and-weapons-in-bloodborne

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
QkV9gRZ.png

fcU2ntd.png

^^^^ Going to be the standard response from new Souls players.
What a lame. I feel like most people will at least be able to appreciate the challenge. This dude is just acting sassy

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Copping the game today after work. Never played any souls games so I have no idea what to expect from this

Same here breh. I usually stay away from these games that are frustratingly difficult but I'm going to give this one a shot​

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Thought this wasn't ya type of game bruh, all gothic and what not lol :mjpls:

-DMP-

Daps
Damn, game is getting rave reviews.

It kills me though, cause i`m just gonna have to pass it up, because reading how difficult it can be and how long it can take you to get good at it, it's just not a fit for me.

If I was single, i`d probably love it, but being married with a 10 month old 2 stepdaughters, I know I wont find the time to truly enjoy this game.

Sad, feeling old as fukk haha

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo I musta found at least 6 shortcuts already only played for like 2 hours. Trying get my damn insight up to 10 so I can cop that fukkin stone to be summoned into other worlds

Then I'm coppin that invasion stone you fukk bois, :demonic: Im bout to keep a low level character just to smash noobs :pacspit:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'ma be
What a lame. I feel like most people will at least be able to appreciate the challenge. This dude is just acting sassy

I felt this way on my test run with Demon's Souls...then I beat my first boss and realized the gratification >>> having checkpoints everywhere.

Really hype to try and beat one of these joints.