Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I still 100% feel that way... its not my type of game... im trying to expand my videogame horizons and this is the response i get... niccas remembering posts made in 2014 and bringing that shyt up to embarass me?!?

:mjcry:
Yes.

Once a casual

ALWAYS A CASUAL :camby:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've yet to complete any souls series games unfortunately. Actually, my RPG genre completion rate as a whole is very much on the low end. I love the genre and played loads of them, but 40+ hours to complete main story line, plus all the heavy grinding and wealth of side shyt to take in just be eventually too much for me with all the other genre of games I be wanting to play. The last RPG I finished was FFXIII surprisingly. And it took me like 2+ years to do it. Granted, only about 2 1/2 months between those 2 years were active game time, as I put it on the shelf for well over 18 months just to eventually pick it back up again. And man, the last 15-ish hours of it was a hell of a chore for me to push thru. I do hope to actually complete this souls-ish game though. Hopefully. Time will tell. Picking it up in an hour tho.:noah::lupe:

It's me my wife and 3 girls, too many damn women hanging around haha

I think what what he was politely trying to say was that you share/d that girl:sas1: and/or that you lost.:sas2:

I feel you tho, not so much on the sharing or losing tip, but having a house of women in tow. Got my wife, my baby girl, my adopted niece and moms (temporarily) all housed up under my roof. shyt can be a task to say the list. Too much estrogen.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Will be picking it up after an interview. However, I have some much work this week I probably won't put much time in until the weekend. Might hit it a bit here and there.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This is my first Souls game, but anytime I've heard people talk about how difficult they are I would always go :smugfavre: because I feel pretty confident about my skills with a controller..

Today I've been humbled:francis:

These werewolves have killed me about 4 times now.:mjcry:

I'm gonna have to take a break and revise my strategy.

Daps
I've yet to complete any souls series games unfortunately. Actually, my RPG genre completion rate as a whole is very much on the low end. I love the genre and played loads of them, but 40+ hours to complete main story line, plus all the heavy grinding and wealth of side shyt to take in just be eventually too much for me with all the other genre of games I be wanting to play. The last RPG I finished was FFXIII surprisingly. And it took me like 2+ years to do it. Granted, only about 2 1/2 months between those 2 years were active game time, as I put it on the shelf for well over 18 months just to eventually pick it back up again. And man, the last 15-ish hours of it was a hell of a chore for me to push thru. I do hope to actually complete this souls-ish game though. Hopefully. Time will tell. Picking it up in an hour tho.:noah::lupe:

I think what what he was politely trying to say was that you share/d that girl:sas1: and/or that you lost.:sas2:

I feel you tho, not so much on the sharing or losing tip, but having a house of women in tow. Got my wife, my baby girl, my adopted niece and moms (temporarily) all housed up under my roof. shyt can be a task to say the list. Too much estrogen.

Yeah I definitely lost, happily married and blessed with a daughter and a family, but i definitely lost.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Motherfukking remote died with second boss needing one more hit. :mindblown:

Make sure your controllers are fully charged hunters. :mjcry:

Haha.:russ:

Did you not get your 15-minute controller death warning? If so, why did you not take heed? Do you not have two controllers? Lettuce not be ignorant bums in 2015.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Haha.:russ:

Did you not get your 15-minute controller death warning? If so, why did you not take heed? Do you not have two controllers? Lettuce not be ignorant bums in 2015.

Bums B? I have 3 of them things. Ain't my fault I use it for a Netflix box most of the time and the shyt don't auto turn off overnight. :mjcry:

UhHBtLr.jpg