Bloodborne brehs, Yahar'Gul Chapel is KICKIN MY AZZ!!! :damn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Im stuck on the Shadows of Yharnam... I feel like they shouldn't be taking me so long to beat but they just keep whoopin my ass no matter what I do.
I had got stuck on those b*stards too. Put the game down for like 3 weeks lol, came back and beat them on first try. :francis:

Kill the fire ball guy first then just be fast and patient. Use Tonitrus. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Upper cathedral but I didn't know it was optional. Prior to that it was Bygenworth I think. Beat the spider thing. Then went to unseen village, is that the next one?

Go back to Unseen Village after you defeat Rom, The Vacuous Spider.

A new boss (The One Reborn) will appear. Kill it to get access to Lecture Building, 2nd Floor. Exit that area to get to The Nightmare Of Mensis.

Defeat Micolash and Mergo, then head back to The Hunter's Dream. The game ends there with a boss fight.

Depending on what you did leading up to that though, there's another optional final boss and the "real" end of the game.

Pretty sure I got all that correct, if you get confused or lost just come back in here.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Go back to Unseen Village after you defeat Rom, The Vacuous Spider.

A new boss (The One Reborn) will appear. Kill it to get access to Lecture Building, 2nd Floor. Exit that area to get to The Nightmare Of Mensis.

Defeat Micolash and Mergo, then head back to The Hunter's Dream. The game ends there with a boss fight.

Depending on what you did leading up to that though, there's another optional final boss and the "real" end of the game.

Pretty sure I got all that correct, if you get confused or lost just come back in here.

Fred.
Ok sounds good. I'll try that and hopefully I can beat those bosses over the next 2 years lmao :russ:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
I had got stuck on those b*stards too. Put the game down for like 3 weeks lol, came back and beat them on first try. :francis:

Kill the fire ball guy first then just be fast and patient. Use Tonitrus. :manny:

Funny you say that, I actually just beat them the other night… I killed the guy with the sword first since he was the most aggressive, and killed fireball last… Now I’m in Yahar’Gul :lupe:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Ludwig (DLC boss) is a GOAT level fight, from the cut scenes to the music.

You been to Nightmare Frontier, Castle Cainhurst, Upper Cathedral Ward (which has The Orpanage, Abandoned Old Workshop, Altar Of Despair)?

Those are all optional areas in the base game, some have optional bosses too.

Fred.
Ludwig made me question my life. Hands was shaking and shyt when I finally beat him.

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ludwig (DLC boss) is a GOAT level fight, from the cut scenes to the music.

You been to Nightmare Frontier, Castle Cainhurst, Upper Cathedral Ward (which has The Orpanage, Abandoned Old Workshop, Altar Of Despair)?

Those are all optional areas in the base game, some have optional bosses too.

Fred.
Beat everything and got the plat for both the base game and the DLC, thanks, breh :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
For dudes who are struggling and want to level up fast, go to a chalice alter and search by glyph 'cummmfpk' :dame: and get free blood echoes. Equip all three Moon runes for maximum effect

• Dap
Reactions: hex