Bloodborne brehs, Yahar'Gul Chapel is KICKIN MY AZZ!!! :damn:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Im stuck on the Shadows of Yharnam... I feel like they shouldn't be taking me so long to beat but they just keep whoopin my ass no matter what I do.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im stuck on the Shadows of Yharnam... I feel like they shouldn't be taking me so long to beat but they just keep whoopin my ass no matter what I do.

Those were the hardest enemies in the game for me the first time I played. Theres an order to beat them in that makes it a lot easier but i can’t really remember what it is anymore

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You can summon two NPC hunters right outside the boss area, or summon online players to make it 3 v 3, it becomes a piece of cake after that

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Way too early

a PS5 patch 60 frames/4k patch and it would look just as good as Demon Souls

Graphics haven't really changed from previous generation outside of being more cleaned up a bit

They have already spoken on this. They basically would have to redesign the entire game to make BB 60FPS. Something about how the game isn't synchronized or some shyt. Basically they said they would be better off just remaking it Demon's Souls style.