Bloodborne brehs, Yahar'Gul Chapel is KICKIN MY AZZ!!! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
They have already spoken on this. They basically would have to redesign the entire game to make BB 60FPS. Something about how the game isn't synchronized or some shyt. Basically they said they would be better off just remaking it Demon's Souls style.

Didn't someone with a Modded PS4 get it to run at 60fps tho?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Bloodborne and thought Sony is gonna bless us:francis:

uhh yeah breh so what is your loadout?

Counter EVERYTHING! You can get your skill up if you’re lacking, the enemies make it easy to shoot ‘em

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I saw Bloodborne and thought Sony is gonna bless us:francis:

uhh yeah breh so what is your loadout?

Counter EVERYTHING! You can get your skill up if you’re lacking, the enemies make it easy to shoot ‘em
I finished everything except fighting Gehrman, because I want to explore some more. Just lost like 18 Insight to some brainsuckers in Upper Cathedral Ward just now :mad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Question about the Pthumeru Chalice Dungeons, I just did a chalice ritual and selected 5 layers, but after the 3rd boss (the fire boar) there was nowhere further to go, did I do something wrong?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Those were the hardest enemies in the game for me the first time I played. Theres an order to beat them in that makes it a lot easier but i can’t really remember what it is anymore
I remember them being a bytch for me I too. Pretty sure the thing to do is leave fireball shooter for last, but I always killed him first cause I hate projectiles hitting me from off screen lol.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished everything except fighting Gehrman, because I want to explore some more. Just lost like 18 Insight to some brainsuckers in Upper Cathedral Ward just now :mad:
Shoot right as they’re winding up to stun those idiots make for counter practice. You can do it :therethere:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question about the Pthumeru Chalice Dungeons, I just did a chalice ritual and selected 5 layers, but after the 3rd boss (the fire boar) there was nowhere further to go, did I do something wrong?
Some are real short but if you go to the area between the different floors you should find a hidden pathway that usually leads to a vendor or a item

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still gotta start the DLC :mjlit:

Ludwig (DLC boss) is a GOAT level fight, from the cut scenes to the music.

You been to Nightmare Frontier, Castle Cainhurst, Upper Cathedral Ward (which has The Orpanage, Abandoned Old Workshop, Altar Of Despair)?

Those are all optional areas in the base game, some have optional bosses too.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ludwig (DLC boss) is a GOAT level fight, from the cut scenes to the music.

You been to Nightmare Frontier, Castle Cainhurst, Upper Cathedral Ward (which has The Orpanage, Abandoned Old Workshop, Altar Of Despair)?

Those are all optional areas in the base game, some have optional bosses too.

Fred.
I've done all the areas you listed, not sure where to go now to beat the base game. :mjcry: