Blonde - Netflix Marilyn Monroe Biopic starring Ana de Armas Rated NC-17

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Ana de Armas Knows Her ā€˜Blondeā€™ Nude Scenes Will Go Viral: ā€˜Itā€™s Disgustingā€™

De Armas stars as the late bombshell in Andrew Dominikā€™s ā€œBlonde,ā€ an NC-17 portrait of the iconic film star. De Armas bares all for the film, emotionally and physically, spending long sequences topless and, at one point, fully nude.

ā€œI did things in this movie I would have never done for anyone else, ever,ā€ de Armas told Variety. ā€œI did it for her, and I did it for Andrew.ā€

While de Armas previously said she was baffled by the NC-17 rating for the Netflix film, streaming September 28, the ā€œNo Time to Dieā€ alum can anticipate which sequences will ā€œgo viralā€ because of her nudity, much like in her 2015 feature ā€œKnock Knockā€ opposite Keanu Reeves.

ā€œI know whatā€™s going to go viral, and itā€™s disgusting,ā€ de Armas explained. ā€œItā€™s upsetting just to think about it. I canā€™t control it; you canā€™t really control what they do and how they take things out of context.ā€

She added, ā€œI donā€™t think it gave me second thoughts; it just gave me a bad taste to think about the future of those clips.ā€

ā€œBlondeā€ director Dominik noted that ā€œin a way, Anaā€™s not aware of how good she isā€ as Monroe onscreen. ā€œCertainly, when we were shooting the film, I donā€™t think she had an inkling of how extraordinary it really was,ā€ the writer/director said.

De Armas noted that she could ā€œfeelā€ Monroe ā€œin my bodyā€ while on set, and even felt Monroeā€™s presence on set after visiting her grave in Los Angeles. As for the nudity onscreen, de Armas told Lā€™Officiel that ā€œBlondeā€ is far less explicit than other films.

ā€œI can tell you a number of shows or movies that are way more explicit with a lot more sexual content than ā€˜Blonde,'ā€ she said. ā€œBut to tell this story it is important to show all these moments in Marilynā€™s life that made her end up the way that she did. It needed to be explained. Everyone [in the cast] knew we had to go to uncomfortable places. I wasnā€™t the only one.ā€

Incoming classic :wow:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ana de Armas Knows Her ā€˜Blondeā€™ Nude Scenes Will Go Viral: ā€˜Itā€™s Disgustingā€™

De Armas stars as the late bombshell in Andrew Dominikā€™s ā€œBlonde,ā€ an NC-17 portrait of the iconic film star. De Armas bares all for the film, emotionally and physically, spending long sequences topless and, at one point, fully nude.

ā€œI did things in this movie I would have never done for anyone else, ever,ā€ de Armas told Variety. ā€œI did it for her, and I did it for Andrew.ā€

While de Armas previously said she was baffled by the NC-17 rating for the Netflix film, streaming September 28, the ā€œNo Time to Dieā€ alum can anticipate which sequences will ā€œgo viralā€ because of her nudity, much like in her 2015 feature ā€œKnock Knockā€ opposite Keanu Reeves.

ā€œI know whatā€™s going to go viral, and itā€™s disgusting,ā€ de Armas explained. ā€œItā€™s upsetting just to think about it. I canā€™t control it; you canā€™t really control what they do and how they take things out of context.ā€

She added, ā€œI donā€™t think it gave me second thoughts; it just gave me a bad taste to think about the future of those clips.ā€

ā€œBlondeā€ director Dominik noted that ā€œin a way, Anaā€™s not aware of how good she isā€ as Monroe onscreen. ā€œCertainly, when we were shooting the film, I donā€™t think she had an inkling of how extraordinary it really was,ā€ the writer/director said.

De Armas noted that she could ā€œfeelā€ Monroe ā€œin my bodyā€ while on set, and even felt Monroeā€™s presence on set after visiting her grave in Los Angeles. As for the nudity onscreen, de Armas told Lā€™Officiel that ā€œBlondeā€ is far less explicit than other films.

ā€œI can tell you a number of shows or movies that are way more explicit with a lot more sexual content than ā€˜Blonde,'ā€ she said. ā€œBut to tell this story it is important to show all these moments in Marilynā€™s life that made her end up the way that she did. It needed to be explained. Everyone [in the cast] knew we had to go to uncomfortable places. I wasnā€™t the only one.ā€

@casa bey

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you can control it by not doing the scenes bytch if you feel so strongly about it going viral :mjlol:

*edit*

oops I thought this was the JBO thread :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

This is the decision you made for the life you chose...own it and deal with it :deadrose:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
She has literally made a career out of getting naked and doing sex scenes. Her very first acting role was full frontal (:ufdup: somebody got some explaining to do cause the math on makes her 16-17 at time of filming:sitdown:), but this is bad.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
This movie is going to have divided opinions. Read someone's review from Reddit and they said it was very bad. Still planning on seeing it