Blonde - Netflix Marilyn Monroe Biopic starring Ana de Armas Rated NC-17

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She has literally made a career out of getting naked and doing sex scenes. Her very first acting role was full frontal (:ufdup: somebody got some explaining to do cause the math on makes her 16-17 at time of filming:sitdown:), but this is bad.

I’ve only seen her in knives out. She really be getting down like that?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Had to tap out after one hour of watching.....too depressing and bleak.

a montage of a bunch of messed up things happening....couldn't do 2 hours more of that shyt.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dude wants the pics of Ana but has me ignore because i "spam" the boards with white women :laff: :mjlol:
Yes, you on ignore and now I seent the shyt, back you go pasty busted white woman lover.

Don’t get full of yourself just cuz you got one decent white hoe thread out of the plethora wack hoes :pacspit:

i just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, its not like i'm running around dropping 70 smilies in every thread about some pasty flat assed white woman

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yes, you on ignore and now I seent the shyt, back you go pasty busted white woman lover.

Don’t get full of yourself just cuz you got one decent white hoe thread out of the plethora wack hoes :pacspit:

i just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, its not like i'm running around dropping 70 smilies in every thread about some pasty flat assed white woman
Dude said all of this just to then put me back on ignore. :laff:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I thought it was good. Compelling and disturbing. I have no idea how much was true so I just took it for what it is - a nicely shot horror-drama with a great lead performance.