Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources

Spence

Superstar
Daps
A 2nd round pick for a 1 year rental :scust: Nasty work
He has 4 years on his contract left, after this season none of those years are guaranteed. It’s not a rental, and it wasn’t even our pick we traded, it was the Vikings pick :pachaha:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s only one gigantic problem you’re missing here. Diggs has no guaranteed money after this season so we can cut him the second he brings fuccery with zero ramifications. He will be on his best behavior trying to get an extension with guaranteed money buddy.

The Dave Portnoy tweet was telling
It's a “Made HOV, so make another HOV!” type of situation
We all know what Josh Allen was like before Diggs

Diggs with the Texans is a perfect fit. You got a certain dude's project, hoping he's on some BS.
It's a bad football move for the Bills (since it's 2025 2nd instead of a 2024 2nd in a WR deep draft)

You got clown ass nikkas like Acho who doesn't understand it's a 2025 2nd
So deep in the hate, that they miss the basic facts

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Diggs with the Texans is a perfect fit. You got a certain dude's project, hoping he's on some BS.
It's a bad football move for the Bills (since it's 2025 2nd instead of a 2024 2nd in a WR deep draft)

Funny you post that comment considering how many times you’ve harped on how QBs need elite weapons to be successful, so you shouldn’t hold it against Allen if he struggles without it.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you post that comment considering how many times you’ve harped on how QBs need elite weapons to be successful, so you shouldn’t hold it against Allen if he struggles without it.

You tell me, which struggling QB did I "hold it against" for not having elite weapons?

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Ngas just want to hate because of all teams that got next it’s a usual cellar dweller that looks like an actual legit threat to (at the minimum) the Ravens for the AFC :heh:

They want to pick apart the trade and find faults because their own team isn’t making the same types of major moves :umad:

There was no secret we were going after Wvans before he signed a last minute extension, we also wanted Allen but the Chargers got better picks than our offer from the Bears instead. Is what it is :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You tell me, which struggling QB did I "hold it against" for not having elite weapons?
In the case of someone like Burrows, you and others would always harp on the fact that he had Chase and Higgins (which other teams didn't have) as if you thought they were the main reason why he was successful and that he couldn't win without him.

Not to mention, you and others have used Diggs as an argument for Allen's success and that he wouldn't be the same guy without him.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the case of someone like Burrows, you and others would always harp on the fact that he had Chase and Higgins (which other teams didn't have) as if you thought they were the main reason why he was successful and that he couldn't win without him.

Not to mention, you and others have used Diggs as an argument for Allen's success and that he wouldn't be the same guy without him.

So you didn't answer my question and wanna type a bunch of irrelevant bullshyt.
Which struggling QB did I "hold it against" for not having elite weapons?
+
What are Joe Burrow's stats without Chase and Higgins playing?
You might as well post Josh Allen's stats before Diggs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So you didn't answer my question and wanna type a bunch of irrelevant bullshyt.
Which struggling QB did I "hold it against" for not having elite weapons?
+
What are Joe Burrow's stats without Chase and Higgins playing?
You might as well post Josh Allen's stats before Diggs
I gave you the answer to your question. Let's not pretend and play dumb like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Everytime the media hyped up Allen and Burrows over other QBs, you and others would always point to the weapons that they had compared to other QBs.

Not once in my comment did I reference what you said in your bold point. What I said was that if Allen struggles without Diggs then you and others are going to use the narrative that Diggs helped make him. Which is essentially what the post you made referenced.

Posting stats is going to prove my point correct without realizing it.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you the answer to your question. Let's not pretend and play dumb like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Everytime the media hyped up Allen and Burrows over other QBs, you and others would always point to the weapons that they had compared to other QBs.

Not once in my comment did I reference what you said in your bold point. What I said was that if Allen struggles without Diggs then you and others are going to use the narrative that Diggs helped make him. Which is essentially what the post you made referenced.

Diggs helped make Allen a much better QB. They don't need one another. If Allen struggles without Diggs, the blame shouldn't be on Allen. I don't even blame Trevor Lawrence or Justin Herbert for being underwhelming.

In regards to Burrow, he's elevated because of Chase, Higgins, and Mixon.

I'm the same person who always claimed Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are the 2 QBs besides Mahomes doing the most with the least

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Diggs helped make Allen a much better QB. They don't need one another. If Allen struggles without Diggs, the blame shouldn't be on Allen. I don't even blame Trevor Lawrence or Justin Herbert for being underwhelming.

In regards to Burrow, he's elevated because of Chase, Higgins, and Mixon.

I'm the same person who always claimed Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are the 2 QBs besides Mahomes doing the most with the least
We agree, but we also know that's not what the narrative is going to be based on the Coli and that comment you posted from Portnoy.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We agree, but we also know that's not what the narrative is going to be based on the Coli and that comment you posted from Portnoy.
Portnoy's comment was undermining Diggs's impact in Buffalo.
Since he left Minnesota, the Vikings have only made one playoff appearance in four seasons (winning only one game).

AFC gauntlet, whatever issue Diggs had in Buffalo I doubt it had to do with Josh Allen and more to do with the offensive scheme.

The narrative in TheColi is that WR1s don't matter, and QBs can win games single-handedly for a prolonged period.
Which is false.

Mahomes, Lamar, and Allen are the only 3. And there's a wide margin between Mahomes and the other 2.
Personally tired of y'all Joe Burrow in that tier, when he's the only one with 2 WR1s

Last edited: