Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think the Jets got it

Depends on Rodgers. Looked like trash in his last season in GB. Throw in Hackett and a 40yo QB coming off a major injury I could see that shyt imploding. The division might be weak enough for it not to matter though. Miami prob takes a step back after losing so many ballers, I don't buy the Patriots, and Buffalo...shout outs to all of us on the anti Josh Allen agenda because shyt about to look spooky.
:mjgrin:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What should happen yeah. I think they like either Daniels or Maye not both so Washington decision may dictate if they take a QB with their first pick

- Hands off breh, Daniels is ours :myman: (commanders)

-Don’t forget McCarthy. I definitely think teams are influenced by public perception and ‘is this an acceptable pick’. 2 weeks ago, even if they liked JJ it wasn’t ’acceptable’ to take him at 3

Now, it is. So they are definitely talking McCarthy or Maye

Daps
- Hands off breh, Daniels is ours :myman: (commanders)

-Don’t forget McCarthy. I definitely think teams are influenced by public perception and ‘is this an acceptable pick’. 2 weeks ago, even if they liked JJ it wasn’t ’acceptable’ to take him at 3

Now, it is. So they are definitely talking McCarthy or Maye

I'm not sure how much talk the JJ thing is but I think the Pats like one of Daniels or Maye and they will trade down if the one they like is gone.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The hypocritical and hilarious part about this is that now you're going to have posters shytting on him if he struggles without Diggs eventhough they've argued in other threads that QBs need #1 receivers to succeed

His top 4 weapons from this past season are gone, so use that same excuse for him like you do with other QBs :sas2:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I respect Houston going all in for their young QB. Nice to see a squad making moves on offense for a black QB. You got young studs already in Tank and Nico and now you got a vet. He is likely on the decline but you wont be asking him to carry shyt. He is part of an ensemble with those 2 and Shultz with CJ flinging that hoe. :B Mac voice: Gonna be troubbbbbbble.

I have no idea what the Bills are doing. I imagine they drafting a WR but you really banking on a rookie WR and Kincaid as your passing game? You saw what Pat went through last year and he aint Pat.

Kinda hard to pass on getting a 2nd round pick for an expensive declining older receiver who’s a locker room distraction.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't like this for the Texans
Diggs looked washed the second half of the season and is a pain in the ass
Wouldn't want him anywhere near a young team
That's not the type of vet you want
I agree.

And WR wasn't a huge need for the Texans anyway unless they fear injury lingering

And this is a good depth WR draft class

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Diggs past his prime. Dont get the move. Especially in a stacked wr upcoming draft and get coleman from fsu. I guess their drafting defense and oline needs heavy.
Naw. He's still good. Josh Allen is just overrated.