“Blk ppl’s votes have only gotten them 2 federal holidays, MLK bday and Juneteenth, in the past 40 years” 🧢 ? 👀

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
1. She literally says NO in the video. You either didnt watch or you are lying.

2. You dont know what the fukk youre talking about regarding the black farmers payout. If you KNEW what you were talking about, you would know that the government has been slacking and actually not paying the black farmers the money they are supposed to be getting for a decade and some change. Look it up that is if you know how to. You calling this reparations is proof that you dont know what youre talking about. The payout is the result of a damn lawsuit, NOT REPARATIONS. This is why if i didnt know any better, id find out who you were for real so i could probably smack the shyt out of you for being a stupid disrespectful little bytch talking out your fukking ass. Dont you ever talk to me about shyt that you KNOW you dont know and didnt fukking research trying to school me about NOTHING, you fukking retard. And you know how i know this, i actually made posts about this very matter a few years back.

3. bytch, YOU brought him up. Save that manipulator shyt for somebody else, stupid.

Whoever this is, log into your real screenname, man up and say it with your chest instead of talking out your ass. Anything else for me to straight up expose how much you DONT know.
Lmao YO pazzy so emotional he made an entire thread and everyone there is clowning him lmaooo

Stop avoiding it p*ssy. Go in there. Nobody likes you.

And no she never said "I'm not doing shyt for black americans" she discussed her proposal, and she shouldn't answer that reparations question blatantly because she was only the VP. As I said before. Morons take that as verbatim.

And if we give you logical reasons to support Harris that involves Trumps administration. Like the Justice picks, and how that affects the civil rights act and DEI. Your only argument is "why you gotta bring up Trump". Lmao well okay bro then we can't reason with you.

Also, so you're suggesting voting...republican would've got those farmers reparations?

Just a dumb negro trying his best to look smart in a forum that doesn't like him. You look like an idiot in that thread you made lmao I'm going back there hahaha

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao YO pazzy so emotional he made an entire thread and everyone there is clowning him lmaooo

Stop avoiding it p*ssy. Go in there. Nobody likes you.

And no she never said "I'm not doing shyt for black americans" she discussed her proposal, and she shouldn't answer that reparations question blatantly because she was only the VP. As I said before. Morons take that as verbatim.

And if we give you logical reasons to support Harris that involves Trumps administration. Like the Justice picks, and how that affects the civil rights act and DEI. Your only argument is "why you gotta bring up Trump". Lmao well okay bro then we can't reason with you.

Also, so you're suggesting voting...republican would've got those farmers reparations?

Just a dumb negro trying his best to look smart in a forum that doesn't like him. You look like an idiot in that thread you made lmao I'm going back there hahaha

You trying so hard to flip the script because you know you looking weak as shyt on here.

Its funny how you dont know the difference between reparations and a payout from a lawsuit. Since when did a payout from a lawsuit become reparations?

You in here shilling with no shame. Dont even know wtf youre talking about. Getting emotional and the whole nine like a real @AngryBaby because im not stupid sorry like your bytchmade ass. Hiding behind multiple screennames shilling for people who wouldnt even acknowledge your existence if you and them were alone in the same room. You dont even do a good job anyway.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You trying so hard to flip the script because you know you looking weak as shyt on here.

Its funny how you dont know the difference between reparations and a payout from a lawsuit.

You in here shilling with no shame. Dont even know wtf youre talking about. Getting emotional and the whole nine like a real @AngryBaby because i wont be a sorry ass bytch like you.

You made a thread with sheer emotion, you don't want to discuss the *logical* reasons to support Harris over letting a Trump admin happen that does impact black people. I listed then out and you bytched away from them. So stop.

And again...would those farmers have gotten their money if it was a republican admin? You won't answer this. Lol

Why am I getting more daps in a thread you made than you did lmaooo

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made a thread with sheer emotion, you don't want to discuss the *logical* reasons to support Harris over letting a Trump admin happen that does impact black people. I listed then out and you bytched away from them. So stop.

And again...would those farmers have gotten their money if it was a republican admin? You won't answer this. Lol

Why am I getting more daps in a thread you made than you did lmaooo

All im gonna say is that you called a lawsuit payout that was award to black farmers from a lawsuit filed in 1999 against the USDA reparations. :mjlol: thats all i have to know.

When you ACTUALLY know what youre talking about instead of just saying shyt hoping that it sticks, let me know. Youre done. Just bow out and take your L.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@#BOTHSIDES what was your previous name on here?

And where did that quote come from?
It was a dormant account for 7 years. The previous names were 'Othello' and 'colimandingo.'

These were the kind of posts he was making:

America will be brown. Just accept it. It’s a beautiful thing. Let be happy he’s with the mother, not a baby mama who got him on child support or using kid for her own gain.
It's obviously a racist troll trying to sow discord.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Your vent is valid but it all boils down to one thing. We have been playing the game wrong. True representation is through lobbyists, not voting. That's why Jews/Israel are practically untouchable, immigrants getting more benefits, alphabet gang making strides over the years, and big businesses get to do what they do. I just find it interesting that it's rarely even acknowledged among us. :manny:
Dap + rep

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
There’s people who were against MLK Day like Regan

Honestly considering how politics works here I’m so surprised that a whole mass of black people haven’t just moved to a place with the purpose of controlling how it’s run from the local level up to congress.

If there can be whole on tiny towns with like 13 people there could be a black city with black businesses, schools, community centers and more

There’s one US representative for every 747,000 Americans as of 2018 and the population has risen.

The media black household income in 2022 was $52,860 while for whites it was $74,262

If a household is minimum 3 people and there’s 41.57 million black people in America by math there could literally be a black state with electoral votes because Wyoming the state with the least amount of people with 584,057 has 3 electoral votes. That’s also three two representatives. That would be actual black power

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
All im gonna say is that you called a lawsuit payout that was award to black farmers from a lawsuit filed in 1999 against the USDA reparations. :mjlol: thats all i have to know.

When you ACTUALLY know what youre talking about instead of just saying shyt hoping that it sticks, let me know. Youre done. Just bow out and take your L.
Lol just like you're trying to stick to the black farmers exclusively even though there's entire thread about it on this very forum.

You don't want to deal with the tangible reasons why supporting Harris is logical for black people.

Why are you afraid of your own thread?not going well?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol just like you're trying to stick to the black farmers exclusively even though there's entire thread about it on this very forum.

You don't want to deal with the tangible reasons why supporting Harris is logical for black people.

Why are you afraid of your own thread?not going well?

Okay loser. Shouldnt you be bragging about how this forum loves you and how you have more daps than me? Dont you feel accomplished with your rep points and love you getting from posters on here. :mjlol: i know this is all that you have going for you.

You should thank me for actually making you feel like you have a purpose even if its posting on here. Glad im not you. Im glad i have enough confidence with myself that i dont need a web forum to validate me about anything.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Okay loser. Shouldnt you be bragging about how this forum loves you and how you have more daps than me? Dont you feel accomplished with your rep points and lovr you getting from posters on here. :mjlol: i know this is all that you have going for you.

You should thank me for actually making you feel like you have a purpose even if its posting on here. Glad im not you.
Nikka you have 26,000 posts and only joined a year after me lmaoo compared to my 3,000.

This is all YOU have going for you. Nerd ass, loser, ass nikka lmao