“Blk ppl’s votes have only gotten them 2 federal holidays, MLK bday and Juneteenth, in the past 40 years” 🧢 ? 👀

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don’t need them to vote for it.

How would it pass?

If Black people were MORE politically involved and if we could reliably deliver a hand full of states then we more have MORE leverage and it would be more likely to happen.

If we could deliver Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana for example that's 38 electoral votes.

The Dems could lose Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,Ohio and still win the election in that scenario as long as they also won Nevada.

Reparations will never happen until we have that type of leverage.

And even still it would be an uphill battle.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
When you want to stop lying and start telling the truth, let me know. :sas2: you once again using trump to avoid explaining this from who you are telling us black people in here to vote for.

When you and @Wiseborn are ready to man up and address this, let me know. Your Trump card has been declined.

I'll make you dissappear again. Watch this guys:

Here's what you said:
Who in here actually thought trump was a good president though?  not me. Just being unbiased, I felt like the powers that be wanted people to hate trump for silly shyt such as the way he acts during press conferences vs the actual bullshyt that happened during his administration as i dont even think many of the people who complain about his personality knows. All the politicians used Trump to either hide themselves or to build themselves up. Most of the time, i usually hear the same democrat party talking points being regurgitated with the whole fearmoaning in it. Its like they put it across that we must vote for democrat bullshyt as it is any better or we are doomed for hell if trump win. And Im like uhhhh are you seeing that both the democrat and republican parties are leading us to the SAME hell? Nobody wants to be REAL at all. I dont know why so many people keep on lying to themselves and not tap into their power instead of just seeing the truth for what it is. This whole let someone else oversee my life through their political chair days are done. The public needs WAY more oversight of the government. Didnt vote for him in 2016 and 2020 and certainly not doing it this year. Not voting for copmala either so yall can kill your talk with that too. Im doing a write in again.

Here's what I said:

Uh I think YOU don't know what he did during his administration.

His only major legislation was a tax cut for corps and Billionaires , of which put us in a deficit of 2.3 trillion. That Tax cut cost more than CHIPS, student loan forgiveness, American rescue plan, and inflation reduction act COMBINED.

He spent more than any non war time president on record, he also lost more jobs than any president on record prior to the pandemic. Abd wages went down under him by $1000 by 2019...pre-pandemic.

Then he grossly mishandled the pandemic, sowing more division and less cooperation amongst the populous, lied about it on tape, and generally didn't take it seriously.

Then of course him not conceding the election and calling for people to "protest" the election at the capital..I shouldn't have to tell you that's not normal.

He also cultivated a culture in America that ever so slightly greenlit racism, and emboldened whites to act alittle more crazy, talk alittle more reckless than they usually would.

Not to mention if he wins he gets two more supreme court picks, for the last two reasons alone I'll vote Kamala out of spite to ensure he DOESN'T get in.

Clearly @Pazzy ...none of that bothers you as much as it bothers the rest of us, or else you'd do the same. But psychologically...you are indicating that it simply doesn't. Which is...interesting.

And you disappeared like a b*tch. Why doesn't that bother you pazzy? Why are more of your posts about Kamala?

You'll disappear again, or deflect and say "why bring up trump" of some gaslighting variant. When that video already been debunked numerous times.

You dumb negroes need to really stop believing you not voting means you're "smart"

Watch as pazzy doesn't engage with the statements in that post guys. He can't .

And more of his grievances are about Kamala than Trump, through his post history. Why? Explain pazzy.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Did you know:

Trump deported less immigrants than either Obama or Biden..

But his SC picks did abolish affirmative action.

Illegal immigrants are still here but we have less rights after Trump than before him.

But yeah we just fear mongering and being good little sheep about voting Democrat. Trump just coming after those immigrants. He ain't gonna hurt US.

c00nservatives say the darnedest things.
Not to mention they are looking at the civil rights act and DEI. And are pushing for no fault police.

But that idiot that thinks he's blacker and smarter won't respond to that.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll make you dissappear again. Watch this guys:

Here's what you said:

Here's what I said:

And you disappeared like a b*tch. Why doesn't that bother you pazzy? Why are more of your posts about Kamala?

You'll disappear again, or deflect and say "why bring up trump" of some gaslighting variant. When that video already been debunked numerous times.

You dumb negroes need to really stop believing you not voting means you're "smart"

Watch as pazzy doesn't engage with the statements in that post guys. He can't .

And more of his grievances are about Kamala than Trump, through his post history. Why? Explain pazzy.

So you bring up Trump to avoid talking about this video about Copmala who you are telling me to vote for? :comeon:

The audacity of this coward. :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So you bring up Trump to avoid talking about this video about Copmala who you are telling me to vote for? :comeon:

The audacity of this coward. :mjlol:

Lmaoo you did exactly what I said you would do. You fukking retard. You have nothing. You are terrible at debating and that video isn't a smoking gun your retarded ass thinks it is.

Kamala literally laid out slavery, to Jim Crow, to segregation that exists to this day. Indicating she's well aware of history and discrepancies. Which is the most important thing. She had a specific proposal now that helps lower class families that would impact black families also. However she was not the president then, she can't just outwardly say "we need reparations" due to how from a structural standpoint her admin likely can't go into how that would take affect.

But if you're a low IQ Individual like yourself that is lowkey shilling against voting, and looking for a reason to justify it. A dumb ass might take that vid at face value.

Wheb in actuality, when reparations were given to black farmers, that was due to voting Democrat. Of which you did nothing to help them attain.

Look how like MAN I addressed that video. You can't address my points because you have no retort. You are bad at debating. And you don't know politics.

You make black people look like the low IQ porch dwelling archetypes that people think we are. Represent us better please.

Not watch you still be a coward and not address my initial question to you. Lol watch guys. He can't. It's hilarious.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Kamala still getting my vote

That Supreme Court is want i want change with thomas and alito on they last leg

U flipped that then u can start seeing shyt change
Getting Clarence Thomas out of there would be a tangible in its self but although he's fat I'd assume that he could survive 4 more years

But if Kamala wins that might break the MAGA wave. At the end the day the GOP wants to win and if they see they can't they may actually sideline him

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala literally laid out slavery, to Jim Crow, to segregation that exists to this day. Indicating she's well aware of history and discrepancies. Which is the most important thing. She had a specific proposal now that helps lower class families that would impact black families also. However she was not the president then, she can't just outwardly say "we need reparations" due to how from a structural standpoint her admin likely can't go into how that would take affect.

She as current VP had no problem signing off on doing specific policies for ASIAN AMERICANS. There were no excuses from her at all. Nada. So whats the reason she cant do specific policies for black americans? :sas2: as far as im concerned, you are anti black like your shill gang.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The best pandering voting can buy.
:wow:

200608142551-01-house-democrats-kneel-0608.jpg

kamala-harris-wakanda-forever.gif

ecnlw7.gif

bill-clinton.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
She as current VP had no problem signing off on doing specific policies for ASIAN AMERICANS. There were no excuses from her at all. Nada. So whats the reason she cant do specific policies for black americans? :sas2: as far as im concerned, you are anti black like your shill gang.

Notice you cut out the other points that asked you why aren't you concerned about those facts, because you suck at debating and don't know a retort. Everybody notices it. Just because you delete doesn't mean it goes away.

And again, what exactly did you do to get those farmers reparations. You did nothing. You are a blight to black people. You don't even help get reparations. I did. I voted for that shyt.

You did nothing. And will continue to never contribute to black people.

Stop hiding behind blackness to shill for Trump. You didn't even help the farmers lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice you cut out the other points that asked you why aren't you concerned about those facts, because you suck at debating and don't know a retort. Everybody notices it. Just because you delete doesn't mean it goes away.

And again, what exactly did you do to get those farmers reparations. You did nothing. You are a blight to black people. You don't even help get reparations. I did. I voted for that shyt.

You did nothing. And will continue to never contribute to black people.

Stop hiding behind blackness to shill for Trump. You didn't even help the farmers lol

Its real telling when you have to resort to bringing up Trump to avoid the fact that copmala said out her own mouth that she doesnt plan or want to do shyt for black americans. Period.

Please stop talking all this pro black shyt when you support this asian woman who is cosplaying as black when she wants votes. If youre so pro black and against against racism and anti blackness, you damn sure wouldnt be supporting copmala or trump. Too bad you dont have a backbone or enough sense to realize that youre being a flat out hypocrite.

Last edited: