“Blk ppl’s votes have only gotten them 2 federal holidays, MLK bday and Juneteenth, in the past 40 years” 🧢 ? 👀

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The average cac wild sacrifice their son before they vote for reparations to pass
They literally killed and died when told they couldn't own us as livestock. An entire war was fought because they were so lazy they didn't want to do their own work and so greedy they didn't want to pay us for our work :mjlol:

But they'll give reparations :russ:

You want reparations? Contribute to the think tanks who are working on it right now. Look at what Republicans and their c00ns have been able to accomplish with the heritage foundation and John birch society. Look at the judges they got, look at the candidates and legislation they got.

They built power networks from the ground up. That's what's happening right now with black people who take the fight beyond the keyboard.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
They literally killed and died when told they couldn't own us as livestock. An entire war was fought because they were so lazy they didn't want to do their own work and so greedy they didn't want to pay us for our work :mjlol:

But they'll give reparations :russ:

You want reparations? Contribute to the think tanks who are working on it right now. Look at what Republicans and their c00ns have been able to accomplish with the heritage foundation and John birch society. Look at the judges they got, look at the candidates and legislation they got.

They built power networks from the ground up. That's what's happening right now with black people who take the fight beyond the keyboard.

I wouldn't mind contributing financially to some pro African American think tanks, as long as it's not compromised. I agree 100% with the fact that we don't have our own heritage foundation or think tanks.

Coli society ? :patrice:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Its real telling when you have to resort to bringing up Trump to avoid the fact that copmala said out her own mouth that she doesnt plan or want to do shyt for black americans. Period.

Please stop talking all this pro black shyt when you support this asian woman who is cosplaying as black when she wants votes. If youre so pro black and against against racism and anti blackness, you damn sure wouldnt be supporting copmala or trump. Too bad you dont have a backbone or enough sense to realize that youre being a flat out hypocrite.

1. When did she say she "wasn't going to do shyt for black Americans" ?

2. Did the black farmers already not get reparations due to democrat legislation?
Hey audience, notice how pazzy avoids statements he has no answer to. It's fun.

3. When was Trump a focal point in that post?

If you avoid these questions I may have to make a thread about it lol

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
How we feel about this? What else have we gotten? :lupe: :ohhh:
Your vent is valid but it all boils down to one thing. We have been playing the game wrong. True representation is through lobbyists, not voting. That's why Jews/Israel are practically untouchable, immigrants getting more benefits, alphabet gang making strides over the years, and big businesses get to do what they do. I just find it interesting that it's rarely even acknowledged among us. :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. When did she say she "wasn't going to do shyt for black Americans" ?

2. Did the black farmers already not get reparations due to democrat legislation?
Hey audience, notice how pazzy avoids statements he has no answer to. It's fun.

3. When was Trump a focal point in that post?

If you avoid these questions I may have to make a thread about it lol

1. She literally says NO in the video. You either didnt watch or you are lying.

2. You dont know what the fukk youre talking about regarding the black farmers payout. If you KNEW what you were talking about, you would know that the government has been slacking and actually not paying the black farmers the money they are supposed to be getting for a decade and some change. Look it up that is if you know how to. You calling this reparations is proof that you dont know what youre talking about. The payout is the result of a damn lawsuit, NOT REPARATIONS. This is why if i didnt know any better, id find out who you were for real so i could probably smack the shyt out of you for being a stupid disrespectful little bytch talking out your fukking ass. Dont you ever talk to me about shyt that you KNOW you dont know and didnt fukking research trying to school me about NOTHING, you fukking retard. And you know how i know this, i actually made posts about this very matter a few years back.

3. bytch, YOU brought him up. Save that manipulator shyt for somebody else, stupid.

Whoever this is, log into your real screenname, man up and say it with your chest instead of talking out your ass. Anything else for me to straight up expose how much you DONT know.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I wouldn't mind contributing financially to some pro African American think tanks, as long as it's not compromised. I agree 100% with the fact that we don't have our own heritage foundation or think tanks.

Coli society ? :patrice:

:sas2:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA