BLINDLY Supporting Ones' Own Race

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yall think blindly showing allegiance towards one's one race is good or bad?:patrice: Everybody else does it except blacks it seems. Lowkey, im envious. As evil as white people are i gotta :salute: them for how they stick up and defend each other NO MATTER WHAT. A white person goes down, they will quickly form a barricade around that person. I long for the day that blacks think like this. i long for the day that we realize that WE ARE ALL WE GOT. We have no comrades. So what do yall think? Is showing blind support a strenght or a sign of ignorance?

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blindly showing allegiance towards anything is fukking crazy. Be it race, religion, nation,tradition, culture, family or even a woman.

It demonstrates mental weakness and lack of critical thinking or any ability to think for yourself. Not to mention that it makes you ripe to be taken advantage of. May as well be a fukking automaton. :manny:

Daps
Bad idea. Not enough of us are awake. It would be to our own detriment to support any black person because they're black or expecting their support in return.

Now with that said, if you can network and build with a specific group of black women and men who share the same visions, goals, and principles as you and who you know are truly loyal, then from there you can build a culture (or sub-culture) that you can "blindly" support.

Otherwise, there's just too many c00ns and new blacks lurking around, especially nowadays. You would be setting yourself up for major disappointment. Trust me, I know...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It's one of the biggest signs of ignorance IMO. You're a lemming at that point. That's the one thing in life I refuse to be, like Venom said, doesn't matter if it's race, religion, nationalism, culture. I'm not here just because I'm black.

I read about shyt and try to understand from both perspectives and THAT fukkery led me to this point, not just some "they don't like us because we're black" shyt. I'm not going to follow any group that I'm not fully involved in, mentally and physically.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Generally speaking people help and look out for those of the same ethnicity

I don't see japenese and Chinese Americans helping out poor viatnemese and Cambodian Americans under the idea of "hey we're all Asian". They actually look down on those people

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall think blindly showing allegiance towards one's one race is good or bad?:patrice: Everybody else does it except blacks it seems. Lowkey, im envious. As evil as white people are i gotta :salute: them for how they stick up and defend each other NO MATTER WHAT. A white person goes down, they will quickly form a barricade around that person. I long for the day that blacks think like this. i long for the day that we realize that WE ARE ALL WE GOT. We have no comrades. So what do yall think? Is showing blind support a strenght or a sign of ignorance?

Its a sign of "Common Sense".............:francis:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
thank you. seems like this thread is proving that we truly are the only race that doesnt believe in blind loyalty:mjcry:

But don't even call it "blind".....Blind makes it seems like you don't think. Don't support c00nery and other traitorous behavior because they black tho, but if anything is in the support,empowerment and best interests of Black people period and especially Black power social or economic then get behind it. It seems we've had it backwards, where we support the damaging things, but not the actual shyt that will help us do for us......so point is, we need to get behind our people period when its beneficial for us..........

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I really don't see how whenever thecoli talks about this they say that white people blindly support "their own".
Maybe racist ones when cops kill a black man but they insult celebrities and politicians and people in general just like anyone else.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

Your premise is false. You don't blindly support anything. You can be very clear and objective and still deduce that being black identified is better than the alternative.

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I really don't see how whenever thecoli talks about this they say that white people blindly support "their own".
Maybe racist ones when cops kill a black man but they insult celebrities and politicians and people in general just like anyone else.[/QUOTE]

Ehh, to an extent, but that's when you factor in bipartisanship and class hierarchy conflict; the celebrity insult stuff is superficial as they will insult them but they still follow them on social media and watch their shows and movies

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yall think blindly showing allegiance towards one's one race is good or bad?:patrice: Everybody else does it except blacks it seems. Lowkey, im envious.

Are you some sort of paranoid schizophrenic? How are you able to just create a parallel universe that doesnt have anything to do with reality? All other members of different races "blindly" support each other? What in the bloody fukk are you even talking about? That would be like someone starting a thread asking "is anyone bothered by the fact that women have three t*ts...shouldnt two be enough?"...

And anyone paying attention to your posts can easily tell that being black is psychologically burdensome for you, and you wish you were born of another race. In almost every post you put other races on this ridiculous pedastal.