@Bless't why are you degrading and harassing women of color for not giving you nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why is the black woman cavorting with this cac in the first place:picard:
Hoping all the stories they heard about the great white simp, picket fence ending, beautiful mixed babies, summer home, affluent benefits and upgraded cultural status are true.

Fortunately that white knight is just a twisted fantasy and rarely ends well :blessed:

Sadly, Coli nikkas have given thorough intel to cacs regarding the black womans state of mind as it relates to cac relations.

Even more sad is how sistas can see a bum ass nikka from a mile away but just let any ol cac enter their lives.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The shade towards Kings was clear.
The caping of Thumbman was clear.

You are not a wench, Queen, but an L is in the stars.

I was lamenting that the thread wasn't made by a Black man. These so called Kings should have beat a johnny bravo cave beast to the punch.

Folks (@Poitier @Dak_Brehscott ) began twisting words out of context because they were butthurt with dry meat.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@Princess Coco @KaliOshun @Fun Sized Psycho @Rawtid @rahtid@dora_da_destroyer @Paradise @Ria_21 @biscuitsnbangers @wickedsm @Marti @GoldCoastSaint @SonyaBlade @Lady.Libra. @Imperfect Perfectionista @Orange cream shake @HotChocolate @Ms.CuriousCat @InquisitiveHeaux@ChiefQueen @gogogubari@BrokePhiBroke @Desirous @Queen Nefertiti @The5thLetter

latest

He's not referring to me.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was lamenting that the thread wasn't made by a Black man. These so called Kings should have beat a johnny bravo cave beast to the punch.

Folks (@Poitier @Dak_Brehscott ) began twisting words out of context because they were butthurt with dry meat.

All I did was post a screenshot :hubie:

Go attend to your geriatric husband and leave me alone you pot bellied wench :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Char out here giving nikkas a reason to login just like how it was when I first signed up. This man has restored the feeling. :blessed:

Glad this thread was made, Jiselle is a pure woman and I hate the idea that people would try to throw some negative fukk shyt her way.

the POTY election is coming soon comrade

i hope i can rely on your vote :smugfavre:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

It was the direct quoting of said caveman that does not look picture perfect.

But hopefully in the future the whites will be vetted more before receiving accolades for disguised predatory behavior.

I harbor no ill will against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.