Bleacher Report names Bret Hart best wrestler ever in top 50 list

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No Dusty Rhodes on the entire list?? Becky Lynch is the best female wrestler ever? I barely heard of her. The entire list is filled with violations.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Speaking with the Halifax Afternoon Gazette, Bret Hart reacted to a recently released list by Bleacher Report that had Canada's own Hitman top the list of Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time:

It's an honour to be recognized for my contributions to this great sport. You can debate the list as far as who's higher or lower than they should be. I know there are some I feel should be much higher than they are, but at the end of the day they hit the nail on the head as far as members of the Top 50. I appreciate Bleacher Report's dedication to quality, and you can tell they truly know and respect this sport because nowhere in this list resides that reckless bald oaf Bill Goldberg. I'm sure he'll get his flowers from other publications that look over the fact he barely has a better moveset than Vince Russo and moves around the squared circle like a bull in a china shop, but at least in this case I'm appreciative to not have to share a list with that talentless hack.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
if you guys actually clicked on the link the criteria is there.

I’d actually have Becky at #20

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That list is ass.

Bleacher Report just rage baits for views. That's their whole game.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, it's a bullshyt ass list, but that's just my opinion. :yeshrug:

It's hard to make a list like this about a "sport" that's a complete work, but I'll give it a shot

1. Hoegan - you don't have to like him, but he's the most historically significant wrestler of all-time; kicked off modern wrestling boom
2. Austin - The biggest star of their biggest era; career cut short
3. Sammartino - longest reign of all-time
4. Reigns - the biggest star of the 2nd biggest era
5. Undertaker - for 30 years, the workhorse; spans from Hoegan era to Reigns era
6. Hart - arguably the best in-ring performer of all-time; New Generation era not great for business
7. Rock - best all-around talent; career cut short by Hollywood
8. Savage - 2nd biggest star of Hoegan era/great in-ring & promos; unique gimmick
9. Michaels - arguably best in-ring performer of all-time; not a great draw; unreliable; career cut short by injuries
10. Cena - most consistent star ever; business almost died while he was on top, but that's more Vince's fault than his