Bleacher Report names Bret Hart best wrestler ever in top 50 list

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah..and he was never more complete than Randy Savage. Savage was having great matches before Bret ever went single. Hell, he was World Champion carrying the business when Bret turned at WM 4 against Bad News.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah..and he was never more complete than Randy Savage. Savage was having great matches before Bret ever went single. Hell, he was World Champion carrying the business when Bret turned at WM 4 against Bad News.
I'm gonna agree with you. Randy was probably the perfect modern pro wrestler. In ring, gimmick, promo, physique.

I love Bret, he's my favorite but I think he'd put Randy above him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just looked again..Piper in top 10? He definitely not top 10. He was a great 80s when kayfabe was high but he has no memorable matches at all. Lol. Hilarious.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did they say what the metrics were?
Someone is fanboying..just looking at names and putting them in a wild order. Its always to essy to toss Austin right close to #1..the Taker streak gimmick got causals thinking hes top 5. Bret of course being very good in his prime but he BOMBED ..like Michaels when it was time to make money and bring wrestling back to the greatness of the 80s. Andre was intricate as a symbol. Bruno drew alot on the eastcoast.