Daps
Shawn > Bret

pFR_ZV.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im a Bret stan so Im not mad at this.....but at the same if this is a best superstars list (so not just wrestler) this ranking and the whole top 50 is bat shyt insane :pachaha:

We all dont fukk with Hoegan anymore or if we ever did, but objectivley hes top 3 as a star. I cant stand Triple H's run but I cant have him that low on the edge of the top 20 lololol. Of course I feel like Punk and Bryan though in a softer period for business did have impact to the landscape of the 2010s in WWE ane beyond so they gotta move up just a little bit more for me. Also Roman hasnt done enough to be top 10 by their criteria? Austin is top 3 but Rock isnt? (both had a short run both are close in impact)

This is their criteria from the tweet:
Criteria’s used to determine the list: Historical significance. Championships. Popularity. Needle-mover. Time active. PPV appearances. Skills (in-ring, mic, charisma).

I dont know man, the ranking doesnt fit with the critetria

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im a Bret stan so Im not mad at this.....but at the same if this is a best superstars list (so not just wrestler) this ranking and the whole top 50 is bat shyt insane :pachaha:

We all dont fukk with Hoegan anymore or if we ever did, but objectivley hes top 3 as a star. I cant stand Triple H's run but I cant have him that low on the edge of the top 20 lololol. Of course I feel like Punk and Bryan though in a softer period for business did have impact to the landscape of the 2010s in WWE ane beyond so they gotta move up just a little bit more for me. Also Roman hasnt done enough to be top 10 by their criteria? Austin is top 3 but Rock isnt? (both had a short run both are close in impact)

This is their criteria from the tweet:
Criteria’s used to determine the list: Historical significance. Championships. Popularity. Needle-mover. Time active. PPV appearances. Skills (in-ring, mic, charisma).

I dont know man, the ranking doesnt fit with the critetria
yeah list is some bullshyt and honestly the past few years it seems like MFs make lists to generate discussion/reactions than to make them legitimately so I get it.......fukk em :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If we're talking about just from a wrestling standpoint then ok, but if we're factoring in all aspects then it's HOEgan, Stone Cold, and The Rock. Also Roman is in the GOAT category so he should be in the top 5-10. I get Cena being high on the list, but we can't forget that at one point Vince had to pay people to watch RAW when Cena was the guy.:manny:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk does Bleacher Report know about wrestling? This is the problem with writers. If someone works for a popular company they all of a sudden feel like they are experts of everything.

I have no problem with Bret. Problem is when they insert Becky Lynch so high so I know they are trolling for attention.

They know nothing about wrestling. What's their criteria? What do they value more, the promo skills, the look or the actual in ring performance? Because some of the names on that list couldn't wrestle for shyt.

Oh and AJ Styles is massively underrated.

Anyone can come up with these lists dropping bunch of famous names. So what? What's the explanation?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok. So yes Bret is great. He's my favorite wrestler. But why isn't Flair or Steamboat above him? Why isn't Steamboat on that list?