Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This nikka got the best Quincy design I've seen thus far. I mean LOOK at that shyt :ohhh: Kubo might be a heavy metal fan on the low.

Rukia's power didn't work but I still fukks with it.

And my nikka is back :obama:

She still got the Bankai though right? Does Kubo mean to tell me she still can't use it? Or was that her full bankai and all power?

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When are these stupid Shinigami gonna stop yapping about how their powers/bankai/shikai work? That quincy is dope as hell but all these fights are just making Adolf Quincy stronger.
xepdow.jpg
Kubo loves that blabbering while fighting like the Quincy's aren't listening really annoying at times.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Quincy is cool but this chapter was too predictable. same exact thing happened with Renji. Basically just explain new power, seemingly kill quincy, quincy shows back up and then finally kill quincy with either a new unknown power or in this case byakuya shows up.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Brehs i was just thinking about how good Bleach use to be. I couldn't wait till the next chapter. shyt was crack. This shyt is bushes status to me now tho. The complete and utter lack of plot unpredictability and imagination has me not even excited to read this shyt anymore. Even naruto with its endless amounts of filler do much much better on the fight fronts...
And it feels like we been waiting half a year for Ichigo to come back. At least make the filler fights enjoyable...
Bleach current fights = "This isnt my final form" bullshyt

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE GAWD IS BACK.... BYAKUYA :to: bruuuuuuuuuuuuuh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byakuya-kun gonna peel this nikka on the wall for revenge..maaaaan this shyt finna be dope...

Swagggg on a huneeeeeddd, which means Kenny chan is up next then Ichigo last :whoo:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Brehs i was just thinking about how good Bleach use to be. I couldn't wait till the next chapter. shyt was crack. This shyt is bushes status to me now tho. The complete and utter lack of plot unpredictability and imagination has me not even excited to read this shyt anymore. Even naruto with its endless amounts of filler do much much better on the fight fronts...
And it feels like we been waiting half a year for Ichigo to come back. At least make the filler fights enjoyable...
Bleach current fights = "This isnt my final form" bullshyt

naruto is garbage status right now. bleach is much better imo