Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:beli: they always do this...still im happy just to see the word bankai
Predictable as hell, but I still can't stop reading this :heh:

I had completely forgotten cherry blossoms fought my boy Manson before. LOL at that face dude was making too.

And these Quincies are dropping QUICK now. Who wants the guess the over/under for the next victim? I'm calling 3 chapters. Unless it's Ichigo's villain when he drops off snake way. That could be like 10 chapters with them explaining everything.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictable as hell, but I still can't stop reading this :heh:

I had completely forgotten cherry blossoms fought my boy Manson before. LOL at that face dude was making too.

And these Quincies are dropping QUICK now. Who wants the guess the over/under for the next victim? I'm calling 3 chapters. Unless it's Ichigo's villain when he drops off snake way. That could be like 10 chapters with them explaining everything.

I said the same thing after I finished this chapter. then I realized there's like 20 of these fukkers so they didn't lose much lol.

They need to give the Quincies some more wins under their belt soon too.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I said the same thing after I finished this chapter. then I realized there's like 20 of these fukkers so they didn't lose much lol.

They need to give the Quincies some more wins under their belt soon too.
Once they reveal the stronger ones (we know it's coming, Kubo :troll:), then shyt will balance out real quick with only Ichigo to save them. I also find it weird how quickly they are showing the improved Renji, Rukia, and Cherry Blossoms. There really isn't anyone else who's strong enough to face the rest of the Quincies other than Ichigo and Ishida if he comes back to their side. And we all know Renji or Rukia is heading for the bushes. I just can't see them lasting much longer with no injuries. Unless they end this arc quicker than I expect, Ichigo is gonna be doing a lot of :cape:

And did I miss something? Cuz how did Cherry Blossoms return when Ichigo left before him :wtf:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Byuakuya still has to be the character with the absolute most SWAG. His presence alone is just :wow:

The way he just turned his back on his enemy in complete uninterest lol.

Glad he is back.