Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Ju-ha Ba-ch = Je-ho-vah :ohhh:

Dusthead Kubo :lolbron:

Yeah I read that last week. I forgot to mention it on here.

As for this upcoming fight I have no problem if Rukia pulls out the win, It all depends on how its done. Give As Nodt a fighting chance.

And I really hope Kubo gives As Nodt some development during this fight.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here I go again, being stupid, let that be the end of the fight. She WASHED that fool. Full stop. Don't you fukk with me Kubo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is the perfect timing for his typical fake out where the bad guy loses...but not really...comes back, makes a big last attack that requires the bankai to defeat...and is defeated by the bankai.

A cat Byakuya got bodied by losing to Rukia without her even touching the bankai is crazy.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Anybody else skip over all that bullshyt that villain was mouthing off about "fear". Nobody trying to read all that unnecessary dialogue :camby:

And yeah that villain is definitely not dead. We haven't even seen his/her ultimate attack yet :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anybody else skip over all that bullshyt that villain was mouthing off about "fear". Nobody trying to read all that unnecessary dialogue :camby:

And yeah that villain is definitely not dead. We haven't even seen his/her ultimate attack yet :troll:

Yup...that dude was doing a LOT of talking even though I knew he was about to get got (first got...not the final got with a bankai got).