Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Vizards going out sad. Shinji, Kensei and Rose all pulled up talking shyt just to get smoked.:dead:
Shinji ran into the worst possible match for his ability with Bambi, she's just going to nuke everything regardless of direction and he's gone just like that. Kensei could have won if he wasn't so fukking arrogant, you can't have a Kenpachi attitude without the matching power and insanity to match.

Rose is trash though & always has been. :scust:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Did they ever say why all of the captains didn’t go through the training at the Soul Palace or whatever that place is? I’m not even talking about during this arc, I mean in general. Seems like you would want them as strong as possible just in case.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Did they ever say why all of the captains didn’t go through the training at the Soul Palace or whatever that place is? I’m not even talking about during this arc, I mean in general. Seems like you would want them as strong as possible just in case.
Zero squad dont fukk with them :laugh:
Vizards going out sad. Shinji, Kensei and Rose all pulled up talking shyt just to get smoked.:dead:
Disgusting :smh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s not Toshiro’s full Bankai
If you listen to K-POP, you’ll get that reference
Soi Fon’s Bankai was shown but it’s another arc to her when Yoruichi returns
You ain’t seen shyt yet
Zero Squad :russ: :russ: :Kd:
Renji and Rukia drip to hard:wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Short answer? Zero Squad looks at them like bums. None of them outside Yamamoto have reached a level high enough to qualify in all these centuries.