Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
for old times sake
incredulous.gif

haschwald telling uryu his power could give ywach problems

this dude ywach just leaves everyone alive to come after him one last time. if this were a game a save point would be right next to the door:deadmanny:

he randomly absorbs his remaining quincy guys. anybody remember that chicken guy had like a million little clones running around? yeah well it doesnt matter anymore it didnt even get screen time.

what does ichigo's new bankai even do?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know black clover was that popular, hopefully we get anime next year :salute:
Do you guys think bleach will get that inuyasha treatment where the animated the final arc?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I didn't know black clover was that popular, hopefully we get anime next year :salute:
Do you guys think bleach will get that inuyasha treatment where the animated the final arc?
:win: i still remember when BC was getting hate after the first Chapter from the Naruto fanboys saying it was shyt... and i dont think they will give bleach the inuyasha treatment from what been said in this thread the anime was doing bad on top of the manga dropping in rankings. bleach is done

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
There are some good qualities about Black Clover but Asta holds the series back from being truly great. Dude can get super corny at times :scusthov:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
if you want this series to leave a good taste in your mouth- drop at SS arc(chapter 175)

If you want to leave it with a mediocre taste in your mouth- drop at Arrancar arc(Chapter 423)

If you want to leave it with a :francis::snoop::deadmanny: in your mouth drop it at -Fullbring arc(479) or the Final ar(we are currently which is most likely concluding at 685)

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
if you want this series to leave a good taste in your mouth- drop at SS arc(chapter 175)

If you want to leave it with a mediocre taste in your mouth- drop at Arrancar arc(Chapter 423)

If you want to leave it with a :francis::snoop::deadmanny: in your mouth drop it at -Fullbring arc(479) or the Final ar(we are currently which is most likely concluding at 685)
lol i'm just going to watch the whole thing breh. I'm prepared for the train wreck.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What makes black clover is so great is asta has no magic and fukking nikkaz up on skills and hard work ethic. Body honed to precision like a world class athlete like a real nikka should. And he being trained by musashi miyamoto greatest swordsman that ever lived (ok not really musashi) to sense the enemy's chi which is some real kung fu type shyt we in the real world can relate to.

Vs a dude whose power was handed to him and cries every other issue yeah im talking bout you Deku...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Clover is fine - I enjoy reading it and this isn't meant to shyt on it by any means - but let's not go overboard with the praise here :whoa:. There's literally nothing unique or new about the manga and it's filled with every shounen cliche in the book.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather Yhwach just win instead of Kubo giving Ichigo some garbage ass power up. :scusthov:

Only non asspull endings I cam see are A) Yhwach being under Aizen's hypnosis from the time he visited him in the chair or B) Us getting a timeskip and everyone getting stronger and coming back a few hears later to beat Yhwach. :snoop:

Either way I'm gonna be pissed we're gonna have a shytlod of unanswered questions. :mjcry: