Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I just put bleach ending on Youtube and found this

this guy went in, I like bleach but he right

Kubo did have 4 years going on now to wrap this up:manny:

I think WSJ just told Kubo to end it. As in he was still gonna keep going a bit longer and they were like you got X or so weeks wrap it up. Then he started pulling all the questions about bankais out and answering them and he's run out of time. One thing is for sure. The ending will be just as much a trainwreck as the whole series was. There's no way this has a satisfying ending.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so which manga do you think had the worst final arc? Bleach(so far) or Naruto?:jbhmm:
They both horrible from the looks of it breh.

I don't even know if this is Kubo's doing to rush the ending.

Reason why I am on the fence and not jumping to "WSJ is rushing him" is because of BS like Arrancar arc which had Ichigo vs Aizen only go for 4 chapters(short)

Then you had Fullbring arc with Ichigo vs Ginjo which had like 2-3 chapters of fighting.

so IDK who to say is to blame but I think its 60/40 60% at fault here going to Kubo, 40% toward WSJ

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:ehh: now i wonder what new manga will replace bleach.. it started good then just became :trash: to the point where i was to deep in that i had to finish, hope the new manga will have good plot

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Editors were like :camby: time to wrap it breh :russ:
can you blame them

Bruh Bleach had been sitting at the bottom of Magazine rankings for years

plus the volumes have shrinked compared to what it was in it's prime

plus the franchise is not making much money, the only money I think that comes thru is Volume sales, and those mobile games(which are free, so they mostly make bread through bought extras) thats it.

You know I predicted that Bleach will go out in a whimper, but damn:francis: to go out like this.

At least when Naruto was being rushed it was for the sake of a Movie that ended up beings its 2nd best box office success for the franchise.

But Beach is not getting shyt for this.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
bleach's best arc was the SS arc, honestly feel the arc right after was the beginning of bleach's downfall :francis: then it went on for years
I agree SS arc was :banderas:

but the arrancar arc was great too. Rinji got his bankai, rukia got her soul reaper powers back, we got to see all of the captains fight tough opponents, and the big boss(aizen) was killed without making him look weak or the MC look too strong.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll need ot hop on Boku no Hero academia

It got next
nah Im good

Once Attack on Titan and One Piece are over Im most likely going to be done with manga and anime.

the only one I might consider fukking with is One Punch Man

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
bleach been shyt, naruto had its moments. tho the part 2 shyt was bad ( and the naruto v sasuke second fight was cheeks)
naruto's final arc was boring to me there was 2 or 3 years between the time that naruto and obito literally bumped heads and the final chapter, it was just full of 'no I'M the real final boss', the defeat of all the antagonists were very unsatisfying, and it introduced a ton of new shyt out of nowhere.

for now I have naruto's final arc beating bleach's by a hair because of the cool shyt like Guy activating all 8 gates and the satisfying final chapter.