Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cats are really saying that NOW there's going to be unanswered questions. :laff:

This is kubo, there were going to be a million questions regardless. At least now we get to move on with our lives.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Black Clover is fine - I enjoy reading it and this isn't meant to shyt on it by any means - but let's not go overboard with the praise here :whoa:. There's literally nothing unique or new about the manga and it's filled with every shounen cliche in the book.
black clover is corny. at some point nikkas have to get tired of the shounen formula:::: Weak, idiot main character who tries hard with his unlimited will power... :mjlol:

Korean Manhwa >>>> mangas

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black clover is corny. at some point nikkas have to get tired of the shounen formula:::: Weak, idiot main character who tries hard with his unlimited will power... :mjlol:

Korean Manhwa >>>> mangas

Apparently Goku is to blame for that

But I agree all shouen mangas follow the same formula
weak idiot
genius at battle/craft
power up power up power up
Rivals turn to friends
Always some new big bad to beat by a power up

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'd rather Yhwach just win instead of Kubo giving Ichigo some garbage ass power up. :scusthov:

Only non asspull endings I cam see are A) Yhwach being under Aizen's hypnosis from the time he visited him in the chair or B) Us getting a timeskip and everyone getting stronger and coming back a few hears later to beat Yhwach. :snoop:

Either way I'm gonna be pissed we're gonna have a shytlod of unanswered questions. :mjcry:

faaaaaaaaaam sooooo many unanswered questions.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Hell yeah!" So Ichigo is gonna go and get his ass whooped again?:mjcry:

EDIT: Ichigo doesn't have his Quincy/Hollow powers anymore so why does he get his Bankai back? :wtb:

And shouldn't Yhwach have seen this coming? Why not kill Ichigo and prevent this from happening? :wtb:

I'm not liking where this is going. :wtb:

Last edited: