Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Monoblock @Kd35brah @Din0can @twan83 @Renkz @Illuminatos @Green negs and spam @Izanami @gho3st @Still FloW @KOOL-AID @Emoryal

Were almost free brehs

Bleach will end at volume 74 and the usual Bleach volume lately has 11 chapters and there are only 6 chaps not in a volume.

Which means we need 5 more chapters plus the fifth and last chapter will be released on August 7th which is Bleach's 15th anniversary. 15 means a lot because

15= ichigo, plus that was his age at the beginning of the series.

nikkas we made it to the end :blessed:

dont believe me just type in "Bleach volume 74" and see what I mean.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
remember how kubo said Juha couldn't absorb IChigo's powers because he had hollow powers too. Now he's able to absorb everything :heh:

and thats after Ichigo spent months training with special trainers to get a powerup. Then he never gets the chance to showcase his powers b/c Kubo being Kubo decided to fill up pages with bullshyt storylines for more money. Now he finally gets to fight with new powers and this is what happens :deadmanny: ANd kubo has used this ploy time and time again :deadmanny:
We've seen virtually nothing of Ichigo's new powers. He never got a proper fight since getting them. This whole manga was a disaster of bad pacing and too many characters to properly flesh out. Its making the end of Naruto look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Monoblock @Kd35brah @Din0can @twan83 @Renkz @Illuminatos @Green negs and spam @Izanami @gho3st @Still FloW @KOOL-AID @Emoryal

Were almost free brehs

Bleach will end at volume 74 and the usual Bleach volume lately has 11 chapters and there are only 6 chaps not in a volume.

Which means we need 5 more chapters plus the fifth and last chapter will be released on August 7th which is Bleach's 15th anniversary. 15 means a lot because

15= ichigo, plus that was his age at the beginning of the series.

nikkas we made it to the end :blessed:

dont believe me just type in "Bleach volume 74" and see what I mean.

This is bullshyt.:snoop:

We're gonna get a crappy rushed ending and half the questions we still have aren't gonna be answered. :mjcry:

They better remake the anime and answer these questions. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

We're gonna get a crappy rushed ending and half the questions we still have aren't gonna be answered. :mjcry:

Bleach failed. The anime was canceled for its drop in popularity or so I heard. I doubt they revisit the anime series.
Better see gawd aizen back with a bankai at least kubo or :ufdup: seriously bad
If we were gonna see that it would have been shown before his final battle with Ichigo. Aizen is done. He's been neutered and strapped to a chair.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so which manga do you think had the worst final arc? Bleach(so far) or Naruto?:jbhmm:
Bleach by far. Naruto's final arc was disappointing because it was capable of better. Bleach flat-lined years ago and I'd argue never reached greatness anyway. Bleach was always a dope concept with a hand full of dope characters. It was a project that had potential. Naruto actually realized some of it's potential and Bleach never did.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

I just put bleach ending on Youtube and found this

this guy went in, I like bleach but he right

Kubo did have 4 years going on now to wrap this up:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

blame Kubo he had 4 years to wrap shyt up,

if he would have just took a page from Oda's book on how to do chapters he would have finished this and would not have to worry about being in this situation.
Better see gawd aizen back with a bankai at least kubo or :ufdup: seriously bad
funny enough I see this comic ending with either

A) Aizen's bankai being to Yhwach what Urahara's kido spell was to him.

B) This being all a dream.

C) Everyone does some "give me/him your energy" with Ichigo

Or

D) Kubo says fukk it, lets Yhwach wins, he turns the 3 worlds into all white and the last pages are white space with it saying "You been Bleached"(corny and stupid but dont put it past Kubo to do it)