BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Pels announcers said it best they need to design the offense around enabling green and Porter to get downhill which means better spacing.

Green ain’t someone you want pounding the ball like cp3 or Ja. His handles aren’t that strong. The longer the defender can dance with him , the more advantageous for the defender.

Get some better perimter shooters on the floor for them to space out. Jabari is getting there but Jabari is much better. High post and midrange. He can shooter over most defenders so you’re any him to kill it in that midrange high spot like Ingrams and Durant do

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Been driving the ball a lot more which is what I’ve been praying he’d do. Getting passed his initial defenders at will rn.

Year 3 is make or break for him but I’m liking the shift in mentality. 3 big things he’s gonna have to work on this offseason is

1. More consistency on that jumper. Some games his jumper is a complete no show. He’ll be like 5-5 attacking and 1-10 on jumpers. He needs to be a more consistent jump shooter to have a shot a being really special.

2. More strength/ muscle so he can take and dish out contact when driving to the basket. Sometimes he legit just to weak to get to the rack and finish. That will also help him defensively. Right now he’s actually turning into a bad hood defender. The numbers for the year won’t show it but the last 15 games or so there’s been a clear difference. Bigger guys still give him trouble. He needs that muscle to navigate screen more and wall up better when defending the drive.

3. Passing after initial penetration. Definitely gets tunnel vision when he’s driving at times. With how quick he can beat his defender, once he starts understanding how to pass out of those situations, he’s gonna be infinitely harder to deal with.

His summer has to focus on these 3 things. If we see a good level of advancement in these places, I think he takes a sizable leap next year. Especially from an efficiency standpoint. Gonna be interesting to see. I’m really excited to watch how he grows

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been driving the ball a lot more which is what I’ve been praying he’d do. Getting passed his initial defenders at will rn.

Year 3 is make or break for him but I’m liking the shift in mentality. 3 big things he’s gonna have to work on this offseason is

1. More consistency on that jumper. Some games his jumper is a complete no show. He’ll be like 5-5 attacking and 1-10 on jumpers. He needs to be a more consistent jump shooter to have a shot a being really special.

2. More strength/ muscle so he can take and dish out contact when driving to the basket. Sometimes he legit just to weak to get to the rack and finish. That will also help him defensively. Right now he’s actually turning into a bad hood defender. The numbers for the year won’t show it but the last 15 games or so there’s been a clear difference. Bigger guys still give him trouble. He needs that muscle to navigate screen more and wall up better when defending the drive.

3. Passing after initial penetration. Definitely gets tunnel vision when he’s driving at times. With how quick he can beat his defender, once he starts understanding how to pass out of those situations, he’s gonna be infinitely harder to deal with.

His summer has to focus on these 3 things. If we see a good level of advancement in these places, I think he takes a sizable leap next year. Especially from an efficiency standpoint. Gonna be interesting to see. I’m really excited to watch how he grows
I will never call for his make or break season as long as he’s playing under Silas.

This team is worse than they should be. They should’ve takened the same leap that Orlando and OKC have

And on number 3, I strongly agree in principal but in reality it just isn’t there because the coach Isn’t coaching the players to run to the corners.l when somebody breaks down the defense. Harden did what you described in #3 for years. New Orleans clogged the paint so much that they got called for 3 seconds in the paint on offense and defense all night. The other part of it is this team doesn’t have perimter shooters. We need shooters bad. Our best spot up shooter is kpj(elite actually) and Garuba but one rather pound the ball and the other doesn’t see the floor enough

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all setting him up for failure trying to compare him to Kobe. Jalen is nothing like him

I think the emphasis is on YOUNG Kobe. :youngsabo:

Whatever Jalen becomes years down the line is all blind speculation so don’t get it confused

But let’s just say if anyone in the league under 25 can be the “next Kobe” it’s him :manny:

Jaylen Brown is 26 :hubie:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
swish.hennessy & swaggy.p were more talented

but nikkas gotta know a chuck when they see a chuck

what makes nikkas hype son like that¿

Last edited: