BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got benched in the 4th Quarter cause he stunk out the joint against what is basically the Memphis Hustle now

Ime 100% will make sure this loser chuck is off the team before next season :mjlol:
He don’t have that pull. More local media and content maker are starting to come on about his lack of creativity on offense. Ppl said I was hating when i said This offense isn’t any better from Silas.

Jalen said after the Minnesota game we need to play faster. Against Phoenix they played fast and looked what happened.

Everybody on this offense is having a down year outside of Tari and Sengun and even his game is regressing the second half of the year.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He don’t have that pull. More local media and content maker are starting to come on about his lack of creativity on offense. Ppl said I was hating when i said This offense isn’t any better from Silas.

Jalen said after the Minnesota game we need to play faster. Against Phoenix they played fast and looked what happened.

Everybody on this offense is having a down year outside of Tari and Sengun and even his game is regressing the second half of the year.
Foh Jalen Green is trash & I bet you they trade him at the draft. The team is just poorly constructed but as long as Sengun keeps developing yall still can compete.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foh Jalen Green is trash & I bet you they trade him at the draft. The team is just poorly constructed but as long as Sengun keeps developing yall still can compete.
The team is just young we’re on pace this year for close to 40 wins. That’s about what the expectations was. It’s a solid trajectory for a team this young that’s depending on their inexperienced players to contribute heavily to their competitiveness. We don’t have no mvp caliber player currently performing in this roster. Ime offense isn’t much better than Silas. We will have improved our win total by 70% by the time the season is over. Any of our core is tradeable outside of sengun , not jsut Jalen