BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Rockets are playing with more tempo. Cam likes to play fast. Jalen likes to play fast. Amen likes to play fast. Tari likes to play fast. Jalen is getting more boards and pushing in semi transition a lot more and it’s helping his game a lot. It’s like he realized when he rebounds he doesn’t have to wait for the outlet pass. He can just use his speed to take advantage of an off balanced/ unsettled defense. Hope he continues to attack

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got benched in the 4th Quarter cause he stunk out the joint against what is basically the Memphis Hustle now

Ime 100% will make sure this loser chuck is off the team before next season :mjlol:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got benched in the 4th Quarter cause he stunk out the joint against what is basically the Memphis Hustle now

Ime 100% will make sure this loser chuck is off the team before next season :mjlol:
Everyone on the team played horrible except the Thompson twin but you focus on Jalen. He must be a star :banderas:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen jumper is broke. It’s streaky jsut like Jabari’s and sengun. Sengun was hitting the Dirk Midrange with ease to start the season. He hasnt hit a midrange since before new years. Jabari so scared to shoot the 3 he passing up open looks to drive into packed lanes.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Jalen jumper is broke. It’s streaky jsut like Jabari’s and sengun. Sengun was hitting the Dirk Midrange with ease to start the season. He hasnt hit a midrange since before new years. Jabari so scared to shoot the 3 he passing up open looks to drive into packed lanes.
It’s honestly shocking how broken it is. Just zero consistency to it. I’ve lost faith in the kid being anything close to what I thought he could be cause that jumper is just so off.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s honestly shocking how broken it is. Just zero consistency to it. I’ve lost faith in the kid being anything close to what I thought he could be cause that jumper is just so off.
Well don’t watch him The next two months because historically he goes off in March and April

Theflash

Pro
Daps
After that dunk contest he shouldnt be allowed to be in any conversation but how he :dame: behaves w his lovers(teammates)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think shyt has gone sour in Houston. I can’t even bet on the post Allstar bump. Ime clearly doesn’t fukk with him and the 3 ball looks even worse than that first stretch of his rookie season.
He's shooting like 15% from 3 the past few games, he's been awful recently. Ime is trying to win games he's not with this fukk shyt

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He's shooting like 15% from 3 the past few games, he's been awful recently. Ime is trying to win games he's not with this fukk shyt
Bro hit 8 3s his 3rd game in the league. Summer league he was looking like baby ray Allen. I never would’ve guessed his jumper would be this poor in year 3. Whatever tweaks they made have been flat out disastrous.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
4 pts is just indefensible.... He is just a shell of what he was. Jesus, just fukking terrible now