Blanket Jackson suing Grandma Jackson over estate funds UPDATE: Michael's Black Son responds

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy that between the family and the estate that Michael’s catalog — either ATV or his own music — would ever be at the table when it comes to making any kind of a deal.

They aren’t broke. The licensing, album sales and whatever money (a lot of it) was coming from ATV was more than enough to a point where the brothers get their monthly stipends and the kids don’t want for anything. At this point everyone in the family’s job should be about boosting Michael’s legacy — that’s it.

Unless they are selling stuff off so they can buy the Lakers, this is ridiculous. Did hard MJ fans know he would never let his half of ATV go and 100000% wouldn’t want his personal music catalog to be sold because you don’t put a dollar amount on the best to ever do it.

Where the fűck is Joe to come beat peoples ass when you need him?

Baby...your granddaddy been dead for a minute now :skip:

Not sure if there are any other Jacksons around with the spirit of Joe, though

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Family fukked up once they settled in Los Angeles..Mama was the only one who kept the Gary Indiana values

Joe started fukking everything that move

Jermaine stole Randy baby mama and married her and had kids… nasty ass situation right there

Michael saw barry gordy as daddy and rebbie, janet started to become different

and so on and so on…

I saw the documentary where Mike was tired of his dad and Jermaine constantly asking for money and those white bytches just wanted mike to plant his seed , so they can eat off his legacy…

Mike should have left everything in mama name only and bubbles

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Aren't any and all decisons of the estate made by two people, John Branca and John McClain? Branca, I'm pretty sure they get nice salaries and a cut of deals, with the rest going to his children and charity.

The reality is this…. Branca and McClain had Michael’s back for a long time when it came to business but I’m sure a lot of it was they got to eat very well off of all of his deals past and present. They helped iron out his finances.

They feel like now is the to sell off assets because that $600 million for half of the catalog is the best it will ever be. Katherine says nah, let’s wait a few more years. All sides of the estate and trust want to cash out and we all know Michael would’ve never wanted to sell his personal catalog. But these folks could care less.

What I don’t get is all of these people eat very well from the various royalties, licensing and album sales revenue and this isn’t small time money. But they see half a billion in a deal possibly coming and immediately want to push for it. Meanwhile, Sony is waiting in the shadows rubbing hands like Birdman because it continues to inch closer and closer to owning all of Michael’s intellectual property.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young buck should've ran that shyt by grandma. He should’ve told her how he felt, but that he would ride with her no matter what. Katherine's the matriarch, and I'm pretty sure she's still in her right mind. Didn't she take those kids in after their pops died?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family fukked up once they settled in Los Angeles..Mama was the only one who kept the Gary Indiana values

Joe started fukking everything that move

Jermaine stole Randy baby mama and married her and had kids… nasty ass situation right there

Michael saw barry gordy as daddy and rebbie, janet started to become different

and so on and so on…

I saw the documentary where Mike was tired of his dad and Jermaine constantly asking for money and those white bytches just wanted mike to plant his seed , so they can eat off his legacy…

Mike should have left everything in mama name only and bubbles

Barry hated Michael for leaving Motown

Just like he hated Tamiak for not taking that shady 360 Motown deal for the Last Dragon sequels lol

Do you even know why Motown left Detroit for LA?? You should go read about it

LMAO

Barry was fukkin Diana and had a kid with her that everyone was pretending was a secret even tho she look just like that n*gga. And even she (Diana) ain’t wanna fukk with him or n*ggaz in general, after all was said and done. Susanna De Passé was the only one who stuck with that n*gga, only cuz he groomed her as a young teen. Mikes last favor for that sleezeball was Motown 25 and a hook/billboard hit for Barry’s wack ass son Rockwell. There’s a reason Joe and Barry were able to strike a deal. They were basically the same person.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Barry was fukkin Diana and had a kid with her that everyone was pretending was a secret even tho she look just like that n*gga. And even she (Diana) ain’t wanna fukk with him or n*ggaz in general, after all was said and done. Susanna De Passé was the only one who stuck with that n*gga, only cuz he groomed her as a young teen.
Why do all these big time execs lack sexual discipline? Is it that hard to not fukk the employees?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
granny: so were gonna sell half the catalogue.:jbhmm:
blanket: we should keep it all and kick off my idea.:ehh:
granny: blanket we cant sell reefer child.:snoop:
blanket: og thriller,glitter glove,moonwalk....all licensed.:blessed:
granny: cant contibute to the junkies and hippies blanket.:damn:
blanket: this family died with my pops......i'm gonna bring it back.:birdman:
granny: but your uncles think.:manny:
blanket: bums.....you are paying their rent.:stopitslime:
granny: blanket jackson!!!:picard:
blanket: business never personal granny........business.:demonic:

UKVu0t8.gif
:dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just looked it up, and she's 93 years old. i don't see how she's even involved in these discussions at 93 anymore :yeshrug: that's absolutely ridiculous

also, this is clearly some scumbag lawyer speaking for her, too, just so he can bill the shyt out of the estate. the kids are calling the shots now, whatever happens. she should fall back